What do you want to be when you grow up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Maybe think of something that you really like to do, something that you feel is natural to you and really interests you and see if you could find a job to match it. Yup! I totally agree! Which is why I think I will eventually do something in the hair/beauty industry - I love it so much
icon_cheesygrin.gif
At least its always something I will have to fall back on... (along with the Medical Billing & Coding classes I took @ the local college... never used them - just another skill to know - just for "who knows" sake! LOL)
icon_cool.gif

i don't know the exact ages just some of the things that i wanted to be.

-Doctor

-Lawyer

-Air Force pilot (lol, my dad was in the navy)

-Pediatrician

-a business woman. I just had images of those women in awesome business suits. lol

Now, I'm not exactly sure what I want to be. One thing is to be a mom/housewife.

I would also like to be a MUA for MAC
biggrin.gif

I always wanted to be a cosmetologist. I always loved playing with hair and makeup from the time i was 6. So today that is what I am. In high school I still wanted to do hair and makeup but wanted to be a registered nurse. Got scared because I thought: OMG! What is I mess up! Well would you believe that I want to enroll in college the persue the nursing dream. My younger sister and husband are both nurses and are really encouraging me to do it.

Latest posts

Back