What do you want to do this summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol You know that I would be at your counter spending all my $$. I will definately let you know as it gets closer. That is a definite stop on my route to Irvine. YAY!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey, I have an aunt who lives in Irvine! Awww I miss California. I haven't been there in almost two years
icon_sad.gif
Irvine is the $hit. I love going to the Irvine Spectrum and they have really cool malls near by. Come to Cali and maybe we could both visit Joy. It will be an MUT road-trip.

wow you all have great plans!!

I´ll be at my parent´s house for 2 weeks (BORING!! *g*), then work at a hospital for 4 weeks (and I`ll get payed only 70 bucks!!! can you believe that? but I have to do this for school.)

if I fail my big exam (which is June 30th) I have to take it again in September. that means studying,studying and some more studying till then.

great holidays, huh?
icon_wink.gif

How neat, I am so happy to hear that. I tried to post the map but it was too big. I am gonno work on it again after I get some reviews done
icon_smile.gif
I sure will post lots of pics. I can't wait
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh Lilla, you'll have to tell me all about your trip! My dad's side of the family is from a little island off the coast of Turkey (near Istanbul) and I've never been. Take pics and post 'em!!

We have a lake home in the hill country here in Texas. So, we will spend lots of time there. I'd like to sneak in a Vegas trip too. Also, going to Corpus Christi, Texas the middle of July. Maybe to Portland, Oregon late summer or fall. Normally, we don't travel alot but I like to.
icon_smile.gif

Stop by at Colorado Springs, CO on your way to Cali and pick me up too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey, I have an aunt who lives in Irvine! Awww I miss California. I haven't been there in almost two years
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thats sounds like a nice vacation! And congrats on the NEW JOB!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks!!!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Istanbul is amazing! My favorite city in the world...which island are you going to? my cousin, who lives in NYC, went there for a week to go JUST see prodigy in concert (don't ask), not expecting to like the city, but he LOVED it.

Originally Posted by Arielle then work at a hospital for 4 weeks (and I`ll get payed only 70 bucks!!! can you believe that? but I have to do this for school.)if I fail my big exam (which is June 30th) I have to take it again in September. that means studying,studying and some more studying till then.

great holidays, huh?
icon_wink.gif

what kinda doctor?
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM! i really hope you pass
smile.gif

Wow girls, I didn't think this question will inspired you soooooo much!!!
smile.gif

Holidays is a good subject! Everyone wants to talk about their holidays!

If someone needs help to go to France, a translation or anythingelse, I can help you!
smile.gif

tongue.gif
I'm so happy !!!
I will go to Scotland in the summer, it's a dream!
I love green grass, old castle and monuments, I love scottish and beers, I LOOOOOOOVE kilts (and want to see if the legend is true
icon_cheesygrin.gif
as all french women!), I love fog (but no rain), I love locks and beautiful landscapes, I love pubs and woods and rocks and bagpipes... I always wanted to visit Scotland, and I will be true in August!
tongue.gif

BIG KISS ALL!
:icon_love

Originally Posted by Marie-Line
tongue.gif
I'm so happy !!!

I love green grass, old castle and monuments, I love scottish and beers, I LOOOOOOOVE kilts (and want to see if the legend is true
icon_cheesygrin.gif
as all french women!), I love fog (but no rain), I love locks and beautiful landscapes, I love pubs and woods and rocks and bagpipes... I always wanted to visit Scotland, and I will be true in August!
tongue.gif

BIG KISS ALL!

Yes Marie-Line that's right! You are coming to mine for a holiday (ime so excited)....and it will be during the Edinburgh Festival.We are going to have So Much Fun! I am Sssssooooo excited. Marie-Line is coming over to stay and i we are gonna party through the summer and see play's etc. It will be GREAT
smile.gif
This is the first time i have ever met anyone via the internet and ime glad it's through MuT,i am so lcuky to have met some real friends!

I would love to be in your shoes. Scotland is one of the places I want to see. Have a blast Marie-Line and enjoy every minute of it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line
tongue.gif
I'm so happy !!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif

BIG KISS ALL!

i want to go to europe, but that's not happening for awhile.
icon_neutral.gif

Thanks Pauline, it's the first time for me too
biggrin.gif

And yes, It will be GREAT!
I will bring bottles of wine and Champagne, and also typical french food in "jars", so it will be typical and familial food
smile.gif

After I will show you my country
tongue.gif
I will show you some pics of Hyeres (where my uncle rent a house)
I'm happy to see you like that! You look very much better, you look happy and enthusiast!

BIG KISS AND HUGS PAULINE!
tongue.gif

Don't worry, I realize I am lucky, and I will make the most of my trip!!!

Thanks a lot Lilla!
tongue.gif

How cool that Marie-Line & Pauline will get to meet up during the summer! If anyone is stuck for ideas, ye can always call over to me in Ireland!

Thanks Laura, you never know we could jump on the Ferry and come over to visit you.Anthing's possible! Would be fun though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Marie-Line, gone are the datys when i was so down i couldn't do anything,now is the time to get better and start living life again..and meeting NICE people
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you're not far from Scotland you know? I went to Ireland when I wax 17, during 3 weeks. It's was great, I love this country. I went to Dublin, Cork, Tiperary; Limerick, Killkenny etc, and lived in Carlow.

Where do you come from in Ireland?

And as Pauline said, the ferry exist between Scotland and Ireland, it's a great invention!!!
tongue.gif

Big kiss Laura !

I don't want to sound like a complainer but since we moved to North Carolina 2 years ago, my family and my in-laws expect us to spend at least 1 of our 2 weeks of vacation driving 16 hours back to Kansas City, which is 1/2 way across the country from here. Neither my parents or my in-laws have yet to make the drive this way yet though. I tell my husband if we hold out on going, maybe they will make the trip. Of course his answer is they are getting old and we need to be accomodating to them
icon_sad.gif
. He's probably right. Being only 2 1/2 hours from the beach makes it tough though. We could drive there 16 times and back in the one time to make it to K.C.

the drive to my parents isn't nearly as far, but it's like 3 hours, and i hate driving. but they always expect me to visit them like every other week.
icon_evil.gif

Latest posts

Back