Quantcast

What does eveyone think of MakeupTalk II?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!

Reaction score
[smile]

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!

Reaction score
I Love it to Death, but the only thing i miss is the color.

Oh, but it fits the browser better,works faster and has all the different sections of MuT at a glance. Nice and easy!

Reaction score
wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
keep up the great work!

Reaction score
LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people

Reaction score
Thanks you very much! Hopefully more people will use it!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
keep up the great work!

Reaction score
hehehe did you like that option! I have had people email us NOT even knowing there was a place outside the message board. LOL

Originally Posted by laura127

LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people

Latest posts