Quantcast

What does eveyone think of MakeupTalk II?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
[smile]





Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

I like it Tony! Especially the way the review center is set up now, it just looks neater (has in clean) and I am able to see things a little closer together and organized, where has it took a bit of looking around before. Looks great, I like it!



 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
I Love it to Death, but the only thing i miss is the color.


Oh, but it fits the browser better,works faster and has all the different sections of MuT at a glance. Nice and easy!

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
keep up the great work!

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks you very much! Hopefully more people will use it!





Originally Posted by keaLoha

wonderful job Tony! love what you did w/the review section; much easier to read & navigate.
keep up the great work!



 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
hehehe did you like that option! I have had people email us NOT even knowing there was a place outside the message board. LOL





Originally Posted by laura127

LMAO at this option "You have a place other than the forums?".. I think it looks great Tony. Well done to all the admin people





 

Latest posts

Top