What goes with Bermuda Shorts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought two pair of Bermuda Shorts at Target, but I'm not sure what kind of top to wear with them. Do you wear a baby-doll top, a camisole, do you wear a kind of shirt that you tuck in? Thanks for any advice!:icon_love

Originally Posted by NightMusik I just bought two pair of Bermuda Shorts at Target, but I'm not sure what kind of top to wear with them. Do you wear a baby-doll top, a camisole, do you wear a kind of shirt that you tuck in? Thanks for any advice!:icon_love I think they are really forgiving,you could prob wear all of the above and look sweet as pie.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wouldnt tuck any of the tops in though,unless your reaaaaally skinny.

Originally Posted by NightMusik

I just bought two pair of Bermuda Shorts at Target, but I'm not sure what kind of top to wear with them. Do you wear a baby-doll top, a camisole, do you wear a kind of shirt that you tuck in? Thanks for any advice!:icon_love

Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk! I would wear a nice tank!

& Welcome to MuT NightMusik! Glad to have you here w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself.

I'm partial to boybeater tanks or a cap-sleeved tee. It might be harder to get away wearing a tunic, unless it hits just below the navel & near the middle of the butt. It might be successful w/a babydoll, but it really depends on the cut of it--just make sure it's not too tent-ish so people won't think you're pregnant.

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, I didn't know they had "boybeater" tanks! I guess that's in response to the "wifebeater" ones...still bad names, but at least it's somewhat equal now, I guess
icon_confused.gif
I'll only stop calling it a boybeater when the term wifebeater stops.

welcome to mut!

i see pics of girls wearing tanks, camisoles, dressing them up and wearing heels, cami, and like a blazer. the preppy look with like boat shoes and a polo shirt. i think they're pretty versatile.

Please post pics of whifebeater tanks
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I'll only stop calling it a boybeater when the term wifebeater stops.

Think Kevin Federline--aka white Hanes/Fruit of the Loom undershirt tank.

Thanks for the suggestions! Today was payday, so maybe I can hit the mall tomorrow. There is so much cute summer stuff out.

I'd say whatever you could wear with regular shorts (and maybe even capris), you could wear with burmuda shorts ... Or just watch that annoying Old Navy burmuda shorts commercial for ideas
wink.gif

It seems Bermuda shorts are the "hot" fashion fad this season - Old Navy has a cute commericial on TV about them...Personally, I wouldn't buy them for myself (I'll stick with my capris and a small slip on sandal heel shoe- I look horrible in Bermudas, they make me look too dumpy cause I'm short anyway....lol But, the top I'd prefer to wear w/them would be a crop-top...I love my Crops!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NightMusik I just bought two pair of Bermuda Shorts at Target, but I'm not sure what kind of top to wear with them. Do you wear a baby-doll top, a camisole, do you wear a kind of shirt that you tuck in? Thanks for any advice!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol Here ya go!
bspears.jpg

Yeah to go Marisol....they're.........DUMB & DUMBER

Latest posts

Back