What is a good daily fitness routine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i need basically a fitness program for beginners. i want to tone my body. i’ve heard that a good exercise is one where you hold out your arms and move them in circles. that kind of thing. i just need something laid out for me to follow and i’ll do it. i just don’t know what to do or where to begin?

While searching net i got these this from daily fitness site. But don’t know are they really good?

A good fitness program consists of the followings:

1. Cardio exercise – choose a cardio (running, swimming, walking, biking, jumping rope…….etc) you enjoy doing and do it 3-4 times per week, for 20-30 mins each. The cardio burns off body fat, strengthens your heart to keep it in good shape. It also expands your lung capacity so you’re able to take in more oxygen into your body

2. Toning exercise/strength training – it helps you build muscles and burns off body fat even more efficiently since muscles are metabolically active, so they burn more fat. Do 3-4 times per week, for 10-20 mins each

3. Stretching – it helps to increase your flexibility and maintains your muscles in nimble and flexible state so that you move efficiently and you’ve lower risk of injuries. Stretch for 3 times per week for about 10-15 mins each

4. Eat healthy, nutritious diet, to maintain good health and keep excess weight off

*edited by mod* Link Removed

Your daily routine is very good... And it help to achieve goal.

I get up in the morning and do work out for 30 mints.

Take healthy but diet breakfast.

Drink a glass of milk.

During office work i eat some fruits after every 2 hour or take juice to maintain energy level.

I hate smoking and other drugs habits.

In lunch and dinner i eat salad and some dishes.

Originally Posted by thomasmite996 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your daily routine is very good... And it help to achieve goal.

I get up in the morning and do work out for 30 mints.

Take healthy but diet breakfast.

Drink a glass of milk.

During office work i eat some fruits after every 2 hour or take juice to maintain energy level.

I hate smoking and other drugs habits.

In lunch and dinner i eat salad and some dishes.
http://www.getfitsandiego.com/san-diego-workout-program.html

Back