What is everyone's hair length?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Californian and Reija! Yes, it's thick and very strong. My hair can hold a lot of product without being weighed-down. I can use a heavy shea butter mask, then apply a big glob of Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom mixed with a squirt of silicone followed by hair spray and my hair will still have lots of body.

Very pretty and shiny!

smile.gif

My hair is long & hits right under my shoulder blades in back. I just colored it myself with Garnier Nutrisse color in Champagne Fizz. I need a haircut bad it's been about 3 months & it's starting to feel rough on the ends
frown.gif
I would like to get some cute face framing layers and some pretty lowlights but don't really want to cut it that short, I've worked too hard growing it out
smile.gif
Here's a pic of my new color:
Miss_Honeywell2.gif

You're so adorably pretty! You look very young and fresh, bright, you know?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell My hair is long & hits right under my shoulder blades in back. I just colored it myself with Garnier Nutrisse color in Champagne Fizz. I need a haircut bad it's been about 3 months & it's starting to feel rough on the ends
frown.gif
I would like to get some cute face framing layers and some pretty lowlights but don't really want to cut it that short, I've worked too hard growing it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea You're so adorably pretty! You look very young and fresh, bright, you know?
smile.gif
I agree, you are very cute! Color looks soft and nice
smile.gif

123banner11.jpg

Awwww
smile.gif
Thanks, you guys are sweet! I like the Nutrisse a lot & am very happy the color turned out, considering I had highlights & about 1 1/2 inches of roots showing
smile.gif

Wow the color looks great!! And you look very pretty too! I wouldn't touch the color of your hair, maybe just have it trimmed. Your hair is very beautiful. Your length is my goal or has been for quite a while so I know what you mean about working hard to grow it out. Mine used to be that long.
icon_cry.gif
Actually I'm going to go and have some highlights done and have my long layers trimmed by my hairdresser before the 4th of July so I really shouldn't be saying anything about coloring your hair.
icon_biggrin.gif
My poor husband can tell you about all the stuff that I've done to my hair. I need to leave it alone and leave it to a professional to take care of from here on out! I've finally decided that I'll take the plunge and have it professionally colored (weaved) because it's starting to break from all the coloring I've done and I don't want it get it into any worse shape than it is. I'm done experimenting on my own. I want my old healthy long hair back so bad! So whatever you decided to do with you hair please make sure it's what you really want.

Super Cute (from a guy's standpoint!) I bet you have guys chasing you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell

My hair is long & hits right under my shoulder blades in back. I just colored it myself with Garnier Nutrisse color in Champagne Fizz. I need a haircut bad it's been about 3 months & it's starting to feel rough on the ends
frown.gif
smile.gif
Miss_Honeywell2.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow the color looks great!! And you look very pretty too! I wouldn't touch the color of your hair, maybe just have it trimmed. Your hair is very beautiful. Your length is my goal or has been for quite a while so I know what you mean about working hard to grow it out. Mine used to be that long.
icon_cry.gif
Actually I'm going to go and have some highlights done and have my long layers trimmed by my hairdresser before the 4th of July so I really shouldn't be saying anything about coloring your hair.
icon_biggrin.gif
My poor husband can tell you about all the stuff that I've done to my hair. I need to leave it alone and leave it to a professional to take care of from here on out! I've finally decided that I'll take the plunge and have it professionally colored (weaved) because it's starting to break from all the coloring I've done and I don't want it get it into any worse shape than it is. I'm done experimenting on my own. I want my old healthy long hair back so bad! So whatever you decided to do with you hair please make sure it's what you really want. Hey Reja, Thanks! Good Luck with your highlights
smile.gif
I have done some pretty bad things to my hair as well! In High School I would go from dark brown to red to blond & so I'm sure you can imagine the horror of it all. I used to dye it almost every month because I was bored
smile.gif
This is probably the healthiest my hair has been in a while
wink.gif

My hair is medium brown to dark brown... with some natural reddish undertones.

It's down to the middle of my back - (about 2-3 past the bra strap! lol) It's naturally wavy, but I can either wear it curly w/ some gel and a diffuser, or straighten it (as long as its not too humid outside! lol) It was very healthy and shiny until about 5 days ago - now I am another name on the EasyStraight board....
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back