What is the hottest make up line right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think alot of women (or girls ) buy their first makeup at drugstores so Revlon, Maybelline, Covergirl.

MAC also. There are a lot of great brands out there, but I think MAC is the one most people know about and buy the most. Who can blame them? Great quality and selection for a fair price.

yeah i agree about BE...but since then there have been so many better mineral makeups created....and, yeah mac is huge, i dont have any though *tears*

Personally I can't stand MAC. It's over-hyped, and they take advantage of their consumer with the releases every 2 weeks and limited editions. That's a huge turn-off, IMO.

Right now, I think tarte is a hot brand. They've always been on the radar, but I think the A-List pushed them forward. It's got great quality - fun, funky, and classic style all at once.

In Japan probably almost all Makeup brand that available in Japan LMAO.

Mialani too and well yes MAC.
laughing.gif

I don't know in Italy, probably an European brand such as Lancome. The average woman thinks this brand is very good (at least in my circle of friends).

Back