Quantcast

What is your best lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Elf and Pop Beauty are great brands too.

Reaction score
I am a lover of Mac, especially their 'Spice it up' lipstick, great for valentines ladies xx

Reaction score
Revlon Colorstay, Ultimate Seude is my fave and I have one of the nude shades....It's that awesome. Since my lips aren't that moist, it gets a little dry after application. But people who don't have such dry lips issue, this is a sure go. It's LONG LASTING! Even throughout the day, it doesn't fade off. Anyone who hasn't tried nude shades, that should be next sweet thing you should be doing. Check this link out to find awesome shades of nude lipsticks and their reviews. But, once you check, you're sure to be tempted to buy one of those very soon.  

Last edited by a moderator:

makeupbyomar

Professional Make-up Artist
Staff member
Reaction score
I like using lip palettes, as they are thin (easy to carry in a purse) some even come with a lip brush, plus you have 5 to 6 lip colours all in one place, as opposed to having a bunch of tubes cluttering your purse or bag. And they are affordable!  B)

Reaction score
I love wet n wild mega last lipsticks! Clinique makes great lipsticks too. I have a couple from essence that are nice too. My latest obsession are the too faced melt lipsticks. I cant just pick one.

Reaction score
Definitely has to be Younique Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick. So many Amazing shades

Reaction score
I love my Jeffree Star Lipsticks.. but right now my favorite Lipstick is Nurse by Sugarpill.. I just got it and I wish I could wear it everyday.. but it would make my other 200+ lipsticks jealous :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

B

Barbie2

Probably the best one I own is the christian louboutin lipstick.I only bought one because their 90 dollars each plus shipping cost but its a really nice lipstick good quality / long lasting feels nice on and the colors vibrant they dont give you much product its like a small lipstick with a fancy design / packaging but I did like the end result overall.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color lipsticks are my current favorites, followed by Colourpop Lippiestix.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I like the Colourpop lippiestix too. I was able to finally order one of the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. I'm interested in trying the formula to see how it compares. The nude shade is in stock on their website.

Reaction score
I have literally over 100 lipsticks. I know ridic. My favorite are Revlon and MAC. I have high end ones from Too Faced, NARS, Armani, etc but MAC and Revlon are my favorite brands. If you have an Estee Lauder outlet near you , you can get MAC pretty inexpensive. I cannot speak to Wet n Wild bc I don't find them all too great. Revlon is pretty inexpensive. You could also try Milani or Rimmel

Reaction score
I absolutely love all shades/colors of lipsticks and trying out new products. Recently I compared a few products via online reviews before deciding to purchase the Jeffree Star matte velour liquid lipsticks. Stunning and stay on for hours without reapplication! Worth the little bit extra at $17-18 each. I purchased 4 colors and you can see them swatched on my blog at https://thelazylipsticklife.com/

You will LOVE them! :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts