What is your best lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugar Matte as Hell Crayon - It’s highly pigmented, glides on my lips smoothly & easily. The best part of this lipstick is though it is a matte lipstick; it doesn't leave the lips dry. Make sure to moisturize your lips before you apply the crayon. People compliment me whenever I apply these stunning lip colours. I have two shades of these crayons. Both shades are very smooth in texture, give super matte finish, long lasting. My favourite one is rose Dawson is a beautiful rosy pink shade which u can wear daily. I am a big fan of sugar crayons

I generally prefer for the Elle brands for lipstick and the second one that I prefer is Maybelline. In my eyes both the brands are the best if we talk about lipsticks. Also, these brands have all unique type of lipstick shades and I am always excited about there new launches. 

I'm obsessed with BITE BEAUTY's matte creme lip crayon - it makes my lips look super plush and the colors are so pigmented. They look great with dark skin color that need extra pigment - and they last all day. I carry one where ever I go. 

Nowadays I am obsessed with Lipsense. It's a liquid lipstick. It usually lasts 15 hours for me, but I apply gloss through out the day. This is my new obsession.

I really like the LASplash Lip Couture in the shade ''Latte Confession. I went to eat yesterday with my bestie and we ate pizza and it was flawless.

Nowadays I am obsessed with Lipsense. It's a liquid lipstick. It usually lasts 15 hours for me, but I apply gloss through out the day. This is my new obsession.
why dont you try out COLOURPOP Lipsticks.They are absolutely good in quality with reasonable price.$6 US

Exciting News is they are launching in Sephora Canada too now  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Find out Reviews and Swatches here

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely am obsessed with Wet & Wild's Catsuit Liquid Lipstick. I have a few colors, but my favorite right now is "Rebel Rose". They really stay on for hours! Great product for $5

POPFEEL 15 Color Makeup Lip Gloss Palette 

Price: $1.82 $2.21

Buy now : http://bit.ly/2CGqErZ

p_1185vbafn1.png

I Love This Lipstick, Soft Matte Lip Cream.  it's such a fabulous.

Last edited by a moderator:
My two favorite lipsticks are Burberry Sepia and Tom Ford Indian Rose.

I like how easy they are to wear and the shades are ‘just right’ MLBB shades. I don’t mind that they need to be reapplied regularly as I prefer that to something that feels heavy or dry on my lips.

Latest posts

Back