What is your best lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently obsessed with Korean brand Peripera! it's a light weight blurring lip tint with a velvety smooth finish. Not to mention it's sooo long lasting. Just stay away from oily snacks and you sure won't need a retouch!

I like using lip palettes, as they are thin (easy to carry in a purse) some even come with a lip brush, plus you have 5 to 6 lip colours all in one place, as opposed to having a bunch of tubes cluttering your purse or bag. And they are affordable! B)
Can you recommend any good lip palettes?

I love Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick. It stays on all day and it is a lot less drying for me than some other brands that have similar staying power, like Stila.

Metalised vice lipstick from urban decay works best for me in terms of comfort, moisture and colour retention

Hello! My best lipstick and my most favourite is ‘Sell Out’ by Too Faced. It’s a nude liquid lipstick. I just love its formulation and how well it sits on your lips without making them dry or chappy. It’s a pretty pink nude colour and everyone should try it.

Latest posts

Back