Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What is your "can''t live without"...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What is your "can''t live without"... <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-left-bg.gif)" width=10></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>Great poll! I didn't realize there were so many things that I couldn't live without! Ha. And I only got to choose one. This was hard; I loved it. God, I also love my lipgloss. Maybe it's time to start reevaluating my codependencies. Nah..</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-right-bg.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
I need the whole daily skincare regimine - cleanser, moisturizer, and anything else I might need (scrub or SPF). Since I've started moisturizing regularly, my skin has been looking healthier and more glowy. I rely more on basics, like moisturizers and lip balms, than any other real makeup. I think the one cosmetic that truly makes a difference on my skin is BeneFit's Dandelion. It adds some color to my skin, makes me look almost as though I've been out in the sun for a few minutes, with a healthy amount of color.

Reaction score
I'd say moisturizer with SPF. Though this morning I was so rushed I even forgot that!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT CWHF!

Originally Posted by CWHF I'd say moisturizer with SPF. Though this morning I was so rushed I even forgot that!

Reaction score
I just surprised myself by choosing Blow Drying/Hair Styling.. I just thought about it and i realised if my hair was poker straight & i washed my face in the morning (even with just water), i think i could live the day ok. But..... i aint gonna try that. Coz i know deep down i need EVERYTHING on that list!

Reaction score
This was a tough one. I'm with Cali on this one. There are a # of things I could not live without. 1) my L'oreal Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner, 2) my Avon Anew cleansers and other Avon skin care products, so I could not live without my Avon rep. Good thing she is my Mother! 3) my hair spray, curling iron and clippies and at least some ponytail holders. and last but certainly not least 4) my comb and brush! I could live without the makeup if I had to. But with my Mother I wouldn't have to. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, I would have to have my nail supplies, (polish and implements) and a razor and lotion. So, I guess i would have to make sure there was at least a Wal-Mart close by, huh. lol. Have a great weekend! Anita

Reaction score
Hey Anita!

Just curious - did you just join a Yahoo Group about perfumes? If so, I'm a moderator there, though not very active as of late. The 2 ladies that own and run the group are very sweet.

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 This was a tough one. I'm with Cali on this one. There are a # of things I could not live without. 1) my L'oreal Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner, 2) my Avon Anew cleansers and other Avon skin care products, so I could not live without my Avon rep. Good thing she is my Mother! 3) my hair spray, curling iron and clippies and at least some ponytail holders. and last but certainly not least 4) my comb and brush! I could live without the makeup if I had to. But with my Mother I wouldn't have to. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, I would have to have my nail supplies, (polish and implements) and a razor and lotion. So, I guess i would have to make sure there was at least a Wal-Mart close by, huh. lol. Have a great weekend!
Anita

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hey Anita!
Just curious - did you just join a Yahoo Group about perfumes? If so, I'm a moderator there, though not very active as of late. The 2 ladies that own and run the group are very sweet.

Hi Julia,What is the name if the perfume group you are a moderator in? I joined a few yahoo groups the other day dealing with scents, perfume, lotions, candles, etc.

Anita

Reaction score
Reija, where is the "EVERYTHING" button??
LOL!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What is your "can''t live without"...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Reija, where is the "EVERYTHING" button??
LOL! That's what I'm looking for!!

Reaction score
Definitely lip balm. I get some serious chapped lips without that stuff, so for me, it's not that big a dilemma. I'd rather have no makeup/skincare regime than cracked, bleeding lips
. So basically, I need it the most. If I could expand on that a tiny bit, I'd add skincare and concealer. Oh, and shampoo/conditioner, if that's on there, actually I can't live without those either
. Thank heaven this is a hypothetical question!

Reaction score
daily skincare regime

next would be eye makeup..cant live the house without eyeliner n mascara..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by foxyqt I chose eyemakeup tho I only mean 'eyeliners' =) eyeliner rocks!arabic women use lots of eyeliners ya?

Reaction score
Hi Reija, GREAT to see you!!! I love your new avator,look at your hair!!! Gorgeous! I like to do the whole skincare routine but makeup wise i need my foundation.

Latest posts