What is your "can''t live without"...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What is your "can''t live without"... <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-left-bg.gif)" width=10></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>Great poll! I didn't realize there were so many things that I couldn't live without! Ha. And I only got to choose one. This was hard; I loved it. God, I also love my lipgloss. Maybe it's time to start reevaluating my codependencies. Nah..</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-right-bg.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I need the whole daily skincare regimine - cleanser, moisturizer, and anything else I might need (scrub or SPF). Since I've started moisturizing regularly, my skin has been looking healthier and more glowy. I rely more on basics, like moisturizers and lip balms, than any other real makeup. I think the one cosmetic that truly makes a difference on my skin is BeneFit's Dandelion. It adds some color to my skin, makes me look almost as though I've been out in the sun for a few minutes, with a healthy amount of color.

I'd say moisturizer with SPF. Though this morning I was so rushed I even forgot that!

Welcome to MuT CWHF!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CWHF I'd say moisturizer with SPF. Though this morning I was so rushed I even forgot that!

I just surprised myself by choosing Blow Drying/Hair Styling.. I just thought about it and i realised if my hair was poker straight & i washed my face in the morning (even with just water), i think i could live the day ok. But..... i aint gonna try that. Coz i know deep down i need EVERYTHING on that list!

This was a tough one. I'm with Cali on this one. There are a # of things I could not live without. 1) my L'oreal Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner, 2) my Avon Anew cleansers and other Avon skin care products, so I could not live without my Avon rep. Good thing she is my Mother! 3) my hair spray, curling iron and clippies and at least some ponytail holders. and last but certainly not least 4) my comb and brush! I could live without the makeup if I had to. But with my Mother I wouldn't have to. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, I would have to have my nail supplies, (polish and implements) and a razor and lotion. So, I guess i would have to make sure there was at least a Wal-Mart close by, huh. lol. Have a great weekend! Anita

Hey Anita!

Just curious - did you just join a Yahoo Group about perfumes? If so, I'm a moderator there, though not very active as of late. The 2 ladies that own and run the group are very sweet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 This was a tough one. I'm with Cali on this one. There are a # of things I could not live without. 1) my L'oreal Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner, 2) my Avon Anew cleansers and other Avon skin care products, so I could not live without my Avon rep. Good thing she is my Mother! 3) my hair spray, curling iron and clippies and at least some ponytail holders. and last but certainly not least 4) my comb and brush! I could live without the makeup if I had to. But with my Mother I wouldn't have to. Oh, yeah I almost forgot, I would have to have my nail supplies, (polish and implements) and a razor and lotion. So, I guess i would have to make sure there was at least a Wal-Mart close by, huh. lol. Have a great weekend!
Anita

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hey Anita!
Just curious - did you just join a Yahoo Group about perfumes? If so, I'm a moderator there, though not very active as of late. The 2 ladies that own and run the group are very sweet.
smile.gif

Hi Julia,What is the name if the perfume group you are a moderator in? I joined a few yahoo groups the other day dealing with scents, perfume, lotions, candles, etc.

Anita

Reija, where is the "EVERYTHING" button??
wink.gif
LOL!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) What is your "can''t live without"...

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Reija, where is the "EVERYTHING" button??
wink.gif
LOL! That's what I'm looking for!!
biggrin.gif

Definitely lip balm. I get some serious chapped lips without that stuff, so for me, it's not that big a dilemma. I'd rather have no makeup/skincare regime than cracked, bleeding lips
bawling.gif
. So basically, I need it the most. If I could expand on that a tiny bit, I'd add skincare and concealer. Oh, and shampoo/conditioner, if that's on there, actually I can't live without those either
laughing.gif
. Thank heaven this is a hypothetical question!

Originally Posted by foxyqt I chose eyemakeup tho I only mean 'eyeliners' =) eyeliner rocks!arabic women use lots of eyeliners ya?

Hi Reija, GREAT to see you!!! I love your new avator,look at your hair!!! Gorgeous! I like to do the whole skincare routine but makeup wise i need my foundation.

Latest posts

Back