Quantcast

What is your favourite ever Oscar outfit?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was reading Gail's post and was inspired to ask everyone what their favourite Oscar outift is.

This is my favourite:

By the way, I mean what Kate's wearing, not what Sam Mendes is

Reaction score

Can you tell I like "flowing" dresses? LOL

***Ummm... Ok... all my pics are gone!***

Well, they were long flowing dresses, just simple satin A-Lines !

***NEVERMIND!!! they're back again!!!! Sheesh!!!

Reaction score
Last year was the first year I actually watched the Oscars, and that's just because my husband is a huge movie buff and has memorized what movie won Best Picture every single year since they started the Oscars! Anyways I do like seeing what the women are wearing ... I tend to like classic, slinky dresses, maybe with some sparkle, and I do like several of the ones posted above, especially Charlize Theron's dress. What I hate, though, is seeing boobs hanging out everywhere or dresses where the gal is obviously not wearing a bra and the dress has no built-in support (like Angelina Jolie's dress above -- sorry NYAngel since you posted it!). So I usually think about half of the dresses are tacky or trashy, but I do like some of them!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek Last year was the first year I actually watched the Oscars, and that's just because my husband is a huge movie buff and has memorized what movie won Best Picture every single year since they started the Oscars! Anyways I do like seeing what the women are wearing ... I tend to like classic, slinky dresses, maybe with some sparkle, and I do like several of the ones posted above, especially Charlize Theron's dress. What I hate, though, is seeing boobs hanging out everywhere or dresses where the gal is obviously not wearing a bra and the dress has no built-in support (like Angelina Jolie's dress above -- sorry NYAngel since you posted it!). So I usually think about half of the dresses are tacky or trashy, but I do like some of them! Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the top either, but the bottom is what I liked... I don't do the plunging neckline either... especially since I personally have no chest to pop it out! LOL

Reaction score
LOL, this post was informative Janelle

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the top either, but the bottom is what I liked... I don't do the plunging neckline either... especially since I personally have no chest to pop it out! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, this post was informative Janelle
Thank you! See, I should be hosting on the Red Carpet... so I can compare my boobs with everyone elses! LOL

Latest posts