What is your signature or favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite is Vera Wang's Princess Night/Dark Princess. It's ashame it's discontinued because it is clearly the best there is. I use a lot of other great fragrances though. Wish I could find a close dupe to this one. Until then, I will just purchase it wherever I can find it.

I haven't found a signature scent, but I really like DKNY Pure Verbena. Unfortunately, neither Sephora or Ulta carry it anymore
frown.gif

I also like Marc Jacobs Dot, TokyoMilk Tainted Love and will forever have a spot in my heart for CK One. I used to wear that all the time in high school.

I haven't found a signature scent, but I really like DKNY Pure Verbena. Unfortunately, neither Sephora or Ulta carry it anymore
frown.gif

I also like Marc Jacobs Dot, TokyoMilk Tainted Love and will forever have a spot in my heart for CK One. I used to wear that all the time in high school.
I remember my Dad buying us girls CK1 in HS also. Good memory. My favorite go-to fragrance is probably Il Bacio by Borghese. It just works for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right no

My favorite is Vera Wang's Princess Night/Dark Princess. It's ashame it's discontinued because it is clearly the best there is. I use a lot of other great fragrances though. Wish I could find a close dupe to this one. Until then, I will just purchase it wherever I can find it.
Right now Beauty Boutique has this for approx. $40. The site is www.beautyboutique.com. The stuff they carry is genuine and they have decent discounts; just be forewarned, they try to sell you extra stuff worse than they upswell fries at a burger joint, so better to order from the website. Also, they often call a few days after placing an order and selling more stuff you don't need (like monthly "savings plans" that cost $30 a month!) As long as you limit contact with live voices and stand firm when you do get them, you will receive nothing but sale-priced goods.

I've have 2 signature fragrances the first is Vera Wang (the original scent). Love it and still have a bottle. For the past 2 years I have been wearing Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. I've repurchased this three times. A repurchase in my world is a HUGE deal.

I don't have a signature scent. I have never been a big fan of perfume, and many people in my life in fact dislike it.

However, I've been trying to wear it. I can't find the right scent for me. However, I got a free set of scent cards from Sephora with my last order, and one of them was Chloe Roses de Chloe (eau de toilette, not parfum). Today's my birthday, so I thought I'd open that card with the little cloth soaked in Roses de Chloe, and wipe it on my wrists and my neck. So I did today, and I LOVE IT!!!!

I think it's my perfect scent, as I love roses- but it's not too floral or old-lady-ish. And I like that it's light, an eau de toilette instead of a parfum.

The only problem is it's really expensive... I wish there were a rollerball version. But anyway, this is the closest I've ever come to 'my scent' and I don't even own it, hahaha!

I really loved the way Estee Lauder's Modern Muse smelled when I tested it, although I'm not sure it's for me. Also I loved La Vie Est Belle by Lancome, and I have two small travel-vials of that from Sephora. I wish they'd offer Chloe vials in the samples. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, a little anecdote I thought I'd pass on: I was in a restaurant/bar one night and a lady walked by, causing a woman at the bar to turn around and remark that it was such a wonderful, fresh scent that she was wearing. They proceeded to talk, and the woman at the bar said that you can tell it's your 'signature scent' when you don't smell anything, but people keep complimenting you on the way you smell. I don't now how the heck that's possible, but hey! It's good to know!

I can spray perfume on my wrists, blot and put the excess behind my ears, but after an hour never smell it again. People never seem to get close enough to me to smell me. But my husband always compliments me when I've been doing something weird, like walking in the yard, or just getting out of the shower- never when I'm wearing perfume. HAHAH!

As for now my favourites are Burberry Brit, and Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani, for women I absolutely love Fame by Lady Gaga.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right no
Right now Beauty Boutique has this for approx. $40. The site is www.beautyboutique.com. The stuff they carry is genuine and they have decent discounts; just be forewarned, they try to sell you extra stuff worse than they upswell fries at a burger joint, so better to order from the website. Also, they often call a few days after placing an order and selling more stuff you don't need (like monthly "savings plans" that cost $30 a month!) As long as you limit contact with live voices and stand firm when you do get them, you will receive nothing but sale-priced goods.

Thanks for letting me know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My current scent obsession is Versace Bright Crystal, but my favorite scent of all time is definitely Burberry Classic. Delicious!

My obsession perfume is Hothouse Flower from Ineke Perfumes. I love the perfume, hate the price, but am so in love with that perfume.

As of now, my favorite is Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's one of the few scents I've found that isn't too mature for me. The other one I use on a regular basis is Lush's Vanillary (the solid version) but I find that it doesn't have as much staying power as Pink Sugar does.

I've been wearing Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey for 10+ years.  I absolutely love it, and it's so sophisticated. I've had lot of men ask me about it to buy as a gift for their girlfriends/wives over the years. I have probably about a dozen perfumes, but I always come back to this one!!

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  As of now, my favorite is Aquolina's Pink Sugar. It's one of the few scents I've found that isn't too mature for me. The other one I use on a regular basis is Lush's Vanillary (the solid version) but I find that it doesn't have as much staying power as Pink Sugar does.
I've been trying so hard to get a sample of Pink Sugar. It isn't sold anywhere around here and I don't like buying scents before I can try them. Ughhh.

I've been trying so hard to get a sample of Pink Sugar. It isn't sold anywhere around here and I don't like buying scents before I can try them. Ughhh.
I think I may have a sample of it if you'd like it. I have a lot of different perfume samples that I don't really have a use for.

I do not have a large perfume collection but I mainly use Armani Code on a daily basis. When I am feeling wild or just want to change things up a bit I go for Lola or body by Burberry :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My current favorite that I own is Vera wang princess, but I have a few samples of Gucci guilty black and I'm DYING to get the full size!

For anyone interested they have it at T.J. Maxx for about 60% less than full price (I just bought myself a 3.4 oz bottle for $20.00 which is $40.00 less than regular price).

For anyone interested they have it at T.J. Maxx for about 60% less than full price (I just bought myself a 3.4 oz bottle for $20.00 which is $40.00 less than regular price).
I also saw it at my TJ max, so check it out!!!

Back