What is your signature or favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently sampled Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Vanille Extreme, and so help me, it took me back to that 1992 high school Body Shop Vanilla lotion I always had to have in my purse, even said as much in my review on Fragrantica, lol
This is so funny, I remember the Body Shop Vanilla perfume all to well from high school even though it feels like million years go. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Chanel chance has always been my favorite. Lately I've been using the fragrance samples I've got from Sephora etc and really like them. I like Elizabeth and James Nirvana White, Hermes Jour D'Hermes, Stella by Stella McCartney, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid and Gucci Premier.

Currently... I would have to say Glow by J. Lo. But OMG my signature scent literally changes daily. Plus, it also depends on the situation. But as of lately, I've been going throw J. Lo's perfume like water. 

I just tried the Always Loved from My Daughter Fragrances. It's an all natural fragrance phalates or parabens. I got a sample from Petit vour box and really like this fragrance. I don't usually try smaller brands so I was so glad to get to try this. I'm intrigued by this brand now. This scent has rose in it but is also earthy at the same time, not sweet.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Alyssa Ashley White, Its my favorite perfume[/SIZE] Its awesome.. It has great fragrance. It makes me feel fresh all day. It last for 24 hours.. Its not so expensive.. You will never regret it if you buy it once. You can also buy it from online site named (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I found Burberry's BRIT, I never looked back. The scent is so amazing, it makes me feel good when I wear it, which is a huge plus. I've been wearing it for the past 6 years and see myself doing so in the future, as well. It's like you said, once you find the scent that fits you, it's awesome.

Couldn't choose just one! I love Victoria's Secret Sheer Love and and the classic Issey Miyake's L'eau d'Issey. Very refreshing, calming and a tad sensual! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Right now it's Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent, which to me has a very indulgent and sexual scent, but overpowering or cloying; I love it!

More recently though, I've also been using a custom scent that my husband bought for me on my birthday. He went to a shop in Brighton named Eden where you can mix together your own fragrance. I adore the scent and the fact that it's personalised makes it all the more special :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a variety of perfumes, but these are some I especially love, not because of their fantastic scents but also because they were gifts from dear ones: 

La Nuit Tresor by Lancome, Mon Paris by YSL, Bonbon and Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf, Miss Dior (the last one  :wub:  )

My all-time favorite is Gucci Envy Me. Even the product has been discontinued, using the last bottle of the lot.

My favorite perfume is the Captivating mist of Shadia Elamin brand I like it because it is organic, natural and smell.

Prada candy gloss is my absolute favorite! I got it for mother’s day and I already need a new bottle it’s more of a body spray than an actual perfume. But I have gotten so many compliments when I wear it! 

Back