What keeps your skin clear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people talk about aspirin masks... do you mean literally aspirin tablets made into a mask?
smile.gif

When it comes to topicals..I'd have to say : Duac Gel in the morning and Retin A micro at night.

However, I have been keeping the cysts away by taking evening primrose oil at night everyday. It's been balancing out my hormones..and I do believe cysts form from some type of hormone imbalance.

Originally Posted by SkinCareJunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif When it comes to topicals..I'd have to say : Duac Gel in the morning and Retin A micro at night.
However, I have been keeping the cysts away by taking evening primrose oil at night everyday. It's been balancing out my hormones..and I do believe cysts form from some type of hormone imbalance.

do u apply the oil on your face or take it in tablet form?

I take the oil in tablet (gel capsule) form. You can get it at your local health store. I got mine at GNC. Just take one a day at night.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme /img/forum/go_quote.gif As of lately, I've been trying to keep my skin clear without the use of oral antibiotics from my derm. So far, what's working for me is...
- aspirin mask

- grapeseed oil

I'd love to get more recs!

water, water, water ohhh and more water. lol you are what you eat. you might already eat healthy..idk but also keeping your colon clean.
people need to start from within to fix the problem and stop patching up the issue with quick fixes.(proactiv, murad).

-lots of water (atleast 4 glasses)

- Orange juice (vitamin C is good for the skin and i don't like eating oranges)

-Always taking off makeup as soon as i can

-toothpaste on my spots

Drinks tons of water, and a good night sleep, (which means go to bed early.)

Vitamin C face wash

Clay mask

being sure to cleanse before bedtime and exfoliating a few times a week with a washcloth and/or a mild exfoliator seem to work for me!

lots of water

a fish, fruit and veggie diet

i cut back on dairy and sugary stuff

My Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Back