What MAC Eyeshadow R U? (Quiz)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Find out what Kind of M.A.C. makeup You wear well

Take this fun M.A.C. quiz ---> ClicK HERE!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>You MAC freak!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Find out what Kind of M.A.C. makeup You wear well

Take this fun M.A.C. quiz ---> ClicK HERE!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>You MAC freak!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<A%20HREF=[ 1055658143_aquadisiac.gif? rockstrhotty R images.quizilla.com alt="aquadisiac" border="0" img]http:>Aquadisiac

</FONT"><A href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla">

You got lucky! I got the lamest one anyone could get about not chopping down trees and being a nature bunny and the color was eek gad green! LOL. That isn't even me. I am not all nature freaked out. I wear leather and eat hamburger. Go figure.

I could have done a better job on this quiz. Maybe I will! Heh heh.

I got: Laven-dah "You are passionate and deep. You wish you were royalty and you'd probably be really good at that." That sounds like me...lol...well, the passionate and deep part. Does it count if I like to wear things that say I'm a princess? Although I could also see being "Omega," because sometimes I wear no makeup. It says: "All natural baby. You may not even wear eyeshadow. You just took this to make me happy."

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I got:
Laven-dah

"You are passionate and deep. You wish you were royalty and you'd probably be really good at that."

That sounds like me...lol...well, the passionate and deep part. Does it count if I like to wear things that say I'm a princess?

Although I could also see being "Omega," because sometimes I wear no makeup. It says:

"All natural baby. You may not even wear eyeshadow. You just took this to make me happy."

Hahahah! Funny! But annoying too! Sorry for the lame quiz. At least it's good for a giggle.
ffbanner6.jpg

I thought it was fun! And somewhat accurate, for me. Though my personal fave MAC eyeshadows are Vanilla and Vapour. I'm so boring. LOL.
wink.gif

I really just like minimal for most of the time. Plus, they brighten my eyes, since they're so light. My best friend works in makeup (sort of) and Vanilla is one she always uses as a highlighter. There's another MAC one, it's pink, and I want it, but I can't recall the name right now. I'll find it later!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Hahahah! Funny! But annoying too! Sorry for the lame quiz. At least it's good for a giggle.

I did the quiz but the answer was taking SO long to come up that i just gave up!! So i dont know what i am
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 I did the quiz but the answer was taking SO long to come up that i just gave up!! So i dont know what i am
smile.gif
You're Irish!

Originally Posted by naturally Okay ...maybe because I've never used Mac it gave me just one word ...Swimming...that's it! LOL ...have no clue what that means either! Oh well. Hey Naturally,

You just click on the link below it that say something like, "see more".... This is the color of MAC's eyeshadow in "swimming"

1055658598_izswimming.gif

My first try was Nehru

1055658433_cquiznehru.gif

Which I don't think is quite accurate, I don't even drink coffee and I am not lonley maybe a tad dark though.

The second time was Pink Venus

1055658509_zpinkvenus.gif

Which is much more accurate. I like pink alot. My favorite eyeshadow of theirs is Chrome Yellow though it is such a cool intensely bright colour, I just love bright colours in shadows.

Fun quiz thanx.

WarholsMarilyn

Originally Posted by WarholsMarilyn My first try was Nehru
1055658433_cquiznehru.gif

Which I don't think is quite accurate, I don't even drink coffee and I am not lonley maybe a tad dark though.

The second time was Pink Venus

1055658509_zpinkvenus.gif

Which is much more accurate. I like pink alot. My favorite eyeshadow of theirs is Chrome Yellow though it is such a cool intensely bright colour, I just love bright colours in shadows.

Fun quiz thanx.

WarholsMarilyn

Yep the pink is much cooler. I got gross green. First off I NEVER wear green unless it's khaki/army green. It is one of my least favorite colors. It also nabbed me as a tree hugger. LOL. I think the purple eyeshadow woulda been more me.
Glad you had fun taking it. Love your posts, WarholsM!

LLbanner1.jpg

I got Laven-dah too! I even took the quiz a second time, and changed several of the answers, and still got Laven-dah! Weird. But I do love purple e/s, so maybe I should check out this color
smile.gif

1055658387_zlaven-dah.gif

Laven-Dah

202 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 5628 times.

4% of people had this result.

Latest posts

Back