What music are you currently listening to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's in your CD/mp3 player right now? What's your favorite song/band at the moment? I think mine would have to be Switchfoot...any song by them.

I like Snow Patrol as well!

Also: Franz Ferdinand, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Killers, Rachael Yamagata, Jet, Modest Mouse, & Interpol.

I'll listen to anything... LOL Which is probably why my ipod has about 20 categories of music!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That would be CD player for me, although the spoiled brat hubby is getting an mp3 player for Christmas.
biggrin.gif
Actually, it's already here, but I won't let him have it and unwrap it until Christmas day, and MAN, is he pouting.
icon_lol.gif

But I digress! lol .. In my CD player *right now* is a Christmas carols CD for kids, DD was listening to it this morning.
biggrin.gif

I like Switchfoot as well, they are a great band. I listen to mostly Christian music nowadays, such as Third Day, Bebo Norman, Casting Crowns and various compilation CDs. But I too listen to a variety of music, anything from "old school" rap (Tone Loc foreva!), classic rock, and heeavy metal (Pantera anyone?) to alternative and folksy type rock (hello Indigo Girls). hehe!

Originally Posted by fylloh What's in your CD/mp3 player right now? What's your favorite song/band at the moment? I think mine would have to be Switchfoot...any song by them.

Originally Posted by melzie_fire I like Switchfoot as well, they are a great band. I listen to mostly Christian music nowadays Me too! I also listen to some older rock and some of the current alternative, rock music.

just switched CDs & have holiday music by local Hawaiian artists. trying to become festive.
eek.gif

I think there was a thread on this recently coz i remember posting i'm listening to Tina Turner's Simply The Best album at the mo. I like The Frames new song (don't know if they've aired in the US yet & i also like Snow Patrol & Damien Rice

Sounds like we have similar taste in music!
wink.gif
I've liked Switchfoot for quite a while, since before they got popular with "mainstream." Bebo Norman is good, as well. My husband found a Christian rock band that he likes a lot - they're pretty good, not "wannabe" - called Kutless. He listens to them a lot. I think I might try to find the CD for him for Christmas!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by melzie_fire I like Switchfoot as well, they are a great band. I listen to mostly Christian music nowadays, such as Third Day, Bebo Norman, Casting Crowns and various compilation CDs. But I too listen to a variety of music, anything from "old school" rap (Tone Loc foreva!), classic rock, and heeavy metal (Pantera anyone?) to alternative and folksy type rock (hello Indigo Girls). hehe!

I listen to mostly Christian music too -- I don't have any Switchfoot CD's but my husband has some we listen to in his truck sometimes. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Third Day and Audio Adrenaline -- I love Audio A's latest 2 albums, I think they've matured into a great rock band! Their last two albums haven't left my car CD changer since I bought them!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back