What music do you all like ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just heard a really funny record on the radio by Gretchen Wilson called Red neck woman, its great.

I love music, all sorts of music from Shania to Ozzie
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by donnamakeup im a bon jovi nut (got a tattoo too and proud lol)
love other kinds too but i love my classic rock, and robbie williams

Oh girl..^5 to a fellow Bon Jovi fan(isn't Jon a tastey little piece of eye candy..lol
wink.gif
) My tastes extends far beyond that though..With the exception of Rap,Country & Dance music(all of which I can't stand) I listen to everything from Enya to John Denver to Judas Priest..I've got a CD collection that could rivel that of a few radio stations
biggrin.gif

Modern Country more than anything else, but I do love some classic country too. (Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash ect.) I also love Bluegrass, Classic Rock, Alternative, Grunge, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Blues,... I'm a huge music person and have spent my life learning all I can about music and I'll pretty much listen to anything except rap. IMHO, rap is NOT music. It's just guys (and girls) talking about drugs and sex with some lame drum beats and occasionally some almost-ok music in the background. And they all sound alike anyway; who can tell the difference? It all sounds like the same person and the same "song" over and over again.

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Modern Country more than anything else, but I do love some classic country too. (Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash ect.) I also love Bluegrass, Classic Rock, Alternative, Grunge, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Blues,... I'm a huge music person and have spent my life learning all I can about music and I'll pretty much listen to anything except rap. IMHO, rap is NOT music. It's just guys (and girls) talking about drugs and sex with some lame drum beats and occasionally some almost-ok music in the background. And they all sound alike anyway; who can tell the difference? It all sounds like the same person and the same "song" over and over again. Not to mention that"almost music" in the back ground is usually ripped off or"sampled" (as they like to call it) from a real,legitimate artist

I love Metal and some new rock stuff like Lincoln Park etc.

But all in all, im a talk radio Junkie!

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

Just heard a really funny record on the radio by Gretchen Wilson called Red neck woman, its great.I love music, all sorts of music from Shania to Ozzie
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love Irish folk music. Brian Adams is great and i love soul like Alexander O`Neil and the stuff i used to dance to in the 80s. Donna Summer is also in my top 100 but i also love Ash and U2

My taste in music varies. Anything from Sarah Brightman to Andrew WK *who by the way is one hot piece of.... well you know!*

My all time favorites are Aerosmith, Queen & Elton John *hence TinyDancer* whenever they come on I'm in heaven
icon_redface.gif

I love anything I can shake my a$$ to . My favorites are Salsa, R&B, Pop and Jazz. I try to change it up alot and listen to a large variety.

I love John Denver. I just heard Colorado Rocky mountain high and it made me cry as i met my first love in Colorado , many years ago.

I listen to mostly contemporary Christian music, as well as Broadway musical soundtracks, Harry Connick Jr., and Josh Groban (yummy voice!). Hubby digs a lot of country music, so he's gotten me into that, too. We also love 80's rock, and 90's pop. I love an assortment of music styles.
smile.gif

I enjoy all types of music (except anything sad). I have a few treasured CD'S that i go back to again and again. I like Paul Hardcastle, Malcome McLaren (Fans) The Clash and The Ramones. I really like Rock Music, and Heavy Rock. I used to love signing along to Kate Bush and i have all her albums.There is a band called Yello,which is all male vocals and music, i enjoy listending to that too. Since music is a universal language i like most of it.

I am eclectic about music. I like rock and roll, classical, jazz , blues and some country. My all time favorite music is by Queen (rock) and Wagner (classical). I really don't like hip hop, rap and most of the new stuff.

It really depends on the mood I'm in, mostly classic rock and the Blues though. I love Led Zepplin, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, B.B. King, Muddy Waters. My all time fave though is the Allman Brothers, I have probably seen them 20 times in concert and used to see Gregg Allman a lot in Daytona. In the last few years I have started to get into Nat King Cole and some of the big band music, thats what my parents used to listen to and it reminds me of them.

I love ALL kind of music but i'm not a huge fan of classical or heavy metal! Guns N Roses was before my time but my boyfriend got their greatest hts recently & now i'm addicted to the CD! Absolutely love it.!

Guns pretty much rocks! During their HAY DAY, they rules the airwaves, literally

Right now I love DISCO! Raise the Disco BALL!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by laura127

I love ALL kind of music but i'm not a huge fan of classical or heavy metal! Guns N Roses was before my time but my boyfriend got their greatest hts recently & now i'm addicted to the CD! Absolutely love it.!

I like DISCO music too! It's feel good dancing music. I like the Charts too. I like Liberty X, Alcatraz (this is the hands wer'e givien) Anastasia (left outside alone) and I love Girls Aloud (The Show and Undergroud) FAB! and Evanesence. The last CD is bought was HITS 58. PS, iv always loved ABBA!

Wow! I never would have guessed the Tony Meister would dig Disco!
biggrin.gif

Primarily I listen to a lot of 80's music from bands like Depeche Mode, Erasure, OMD, early R.E.M., Squeeze, etc. I also love a mix of metal, R&B, standards, classical, jazz, oldies, world music and showtunes. Every genre of music contains something I enjoy!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Guns pretty much rocks! During their HAY DAY, they rules the airwaves, literally
Right now I love DISCO! Raise the Disco BALL!
icon_redface.gif

My favorite ABBA song is Angeleyes! When I was a kid I had an ABBA compilation album and I listened to this song over and over...and over...and over.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy I like DISCO music too! It's feel good dancing music. I like the Charts too.I like Liberty X, Alcatraz (this is the hands wer'e givien) Anastasia (left outside alone) and I love Girls Aloud (The Show and Undergroud) FAB! and Evanesence.

The last CD is bought was HITS 58.

PS, iv always loved ABBA!

Has anyone else ever listened to Zero 7? My daughter has gotten me hooked on one of their CD's now

Never heard of them, but that doesn't surprize me. I'm a talk radio junkie!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

Has anyone else ever listened to Zero 7? My daughter has gotten me hooked on one of their CD's now

Latest posts

Back