What music do you all like ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm. never heard of em'... are they new? I love all types of stuff.. My Ipod is filled with a WIDE variety lol I am a mush for love songs (favorite is Peter Cetera... especially 'Glory of Love' - helloooo young Ralph Macchio (hottie) - and his duet w/ Cher "After All" from the movie Chances Are) I also like some New Age stuff like Enya - I like some country (Faith Hill, Tamara Walker) - Love Classic Rock - like ACDC, Metallica, some heavy metal/rock like Disturbed & godsmack... I love dance music... not all techno/trance stuff, but dance music w/ lyrics (Tina Ann, Deborah cox Etc.) Also like Freestyle (Stevie B & Rockell are my fav's in that category) hmmm... does that pretty much cover everything? lol I like r&b and hip-hop too, but I hate hard core Rap... it needs a beat and a chorus.. I can't stand just fast talking & yelling to a turntable.. lol

But all in all... anything I can dance to (^5 Shoey!) or imagine dancing to at my wedding (sappy I know lol) is ok with me !

Yeah???? Wow!! Alot of women do not like him. That's so funny, cuz Reija likes him also! I like him too since he is raunchy!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

as far as talk radio... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Howard Stern!!! ... !!!!!!!

yeah... I love him... listening to him forever it seems - It's my morning ritual
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just wonder what people think when in my car going to work... alone & laughing like a moron! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Never heard of them, but that doesn't surprize me. I'm a talk radio junkie! Hey Tony! You listen to Roger Hedgecock much? How about Neal Boortz out of Atlanta? I love that guy!

Yes! Roger Hedgecock in San Diego is great! We don't get Neal Boorzt out here, but have listened to him thru the web before How about Larry Elder? and of course, Rush and O'Riley (myfav)

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

Hey Tony! You listen to Roger Hedgecock much? How about Neal Boortz out of Atlanta? I love that guy!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes! Roger Hedgecock in San Diego is great! We don't get Neal Boorzt out here, but have listened to him thru the web before How about Larry Elder? and of course, Rush and O'Riley (myfav) We don't get Larry Elder, wish we did though, I've seen him on TV and see where he has his own TV show now, I checked the station listings and we don't get him there either. The station I listen to carries Boortz and Rush but dropped O'Riley last year, we have a couple of local guys on there that are great, absolutley hilarious, they have a segment on their show called the "The lefty outreach program", Dr. Honey Velvet tries to teach them to be more sensitive to liberals.

Oh pretty much liking DISCO since we added our outside sound system near our pool. It's so cool to have Donna Summer on and swimming...LOL

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Wow! I never would have guessed the Tony Meister would dig Disco!
biggrin.gif

Primarily I listen to a lot of 80's music from bands like Depeche Mode, Erasure, OMD, early R.E.M., Squeeze, etc. I also love a mix of metal, R&B, standards, classical, jazz, oldies, world music and showtunes. Every genre of music contains something I enjoy!

Reija is reading Larry Elder's book: and she loves it. He has funny shirts LOL

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

We don't get Larry Elder, wish we did though, I've seen him on TV and see where he has his own TV show now, I checked the station listings and we don't get him there either. The station I listen to carries Boortz and Rush but dropped O'Riley last year, we have a couple of local guys on there that are great, absolutley hilarious, they have a segment on their show called the "The lefty outreach program", Dr. Honey Velvet tries to teach them to be more sensitive to liberals.

Hmm....any girl in here which likes elektronic music...TECHNO and stuff ? In Germany, there is a large scene ;-)

I am pretty much punk rock all the way...the harder, faster, and louder the better...Guttermouth is my fav, but Pennywise rocks my liver too. Ska (as in Mustardplug or Mhepistophicles), jazz, and swing are good. Ella Fitzgerald is super cool. I listen to 10,000 Maniacs when I am pensive and lovestruck, The Cult when I'm cleaning the house and The Cure and The Smiths when I am just hanging out.

Originally Posted by Lavazza Hmm....any girl in here which likes elektronic music...TECHNO and stuff ? In Germany, there is a large scene ;-) When I was younger I was really into techno dance clubs. My buddy has turned me on to pretty interesting stuff too. Goth and everything about it was a big part of my life in my late teens and twenties. You know, real growling and deep music (most of it came from Germany in the indiginous language - which made more interesting and dangerous because I had no bleeping idea what they were saying). I used to listen to Front 242, but I outgrew it...I wanted it to go faster and be more hypnotic.
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - okay the spelling sucks...sorry

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish My favorite ABBA song is Angeleyes! When I was a kid I had an ABBA compilation album and I listened to this song over and over...and over...and over.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
See? here she is...now I am really sad. I hate being disappionted.

I know, I miss Kerry too, Brunhilda!
scared.gif

I like 80's,90's & current pop/rock, dance, and new age.

I LOVE KORN!!!!! they are my fav. band... i listen to all sorts of music with the exception of country... the one thing that sticks out most in my selection though is The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack... that movie was amazing!... yeah... does anyone else like it?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa[b ]I know, I miss Kerry too, Brunhilda! [/b]
scared.gif

I like 80's,90's & current pop/rock, dance, and new age.

Did I miss something?Lisa, did you hear anything?

Does anybody know anything about what happened to

Kerry and her whereabouts?

Seriously, you can P.M. me if you don't want to post about it.

At the moment i am toally loving a song called SPEECHLESS by MISH MASH,i have been excersising on my stepper and to all the songs i love.Has anyone hears Rihanna new's track called SOS?...its brill!

Mostly Christian Rock/Alternative like Audio Adrenaline, Switchfoot, Third Day.... Though I have also been listening to my husband's U2 CD's a lot lately!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Mostly Christian Rock/Alternative like Audio Adrenaline, Switchfoot, Third Day.... Though I have also been listening to my husband's U2 CD's a lot lately! U2 rocks!
rocknroll2.gif
rocknroll2.gif
rocknroll2.gif

Back