What music do you all like ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really love everything from modern country to opera to metal to indie folk-rock

my roots will always be classic rock though
smile.gif

i love...

r&b

pop

adult contemporary

alternative

i like...

some hip hop

some reggae

some country

some rock

some classical

some latin

some house

i don't like...

hardcore of any kind

trance

I love all kind of musix...specially musix that move and rock my body.
laughing.gif

I love all kinds of music, and it's all depends on my mood everyday.

I am currently listening to INFERNAL and their song From Paris To Berlin....its FAB!!!!! WILL BE A HIT IN DA CLUBS!

I'll listen to anything except polka & opera... Heavy metal and I don't really mesh either, although some bands/songs are okay... Hmmm, Gospel isn't high on my list either....

I love all kinds, except most RAP, COUNTRY, and EMO/PUNK, or screamer bands. Because 1. rap is often vulgar and degrading, I think some songs are fun, while others are just nasty 2. i really despise tobey keith, gretchen wilson, any twang of any kind 3. God they are just so awful, they are all whiny/ can't sing/ can't come up with original music to save their lives/ and the ALL SOUND THE SAME 4. because they aren't really singing, they are just bursting my eardrum, and being out of tune and sync. Everything else, like classic rock, oldies, contemporary, big band, classical, soft rock, r&b, I'm game for.

Fav artists- Rihanna, BEP, Sean Paul.

p.s. does anyone know how to do Rihannas makeup in her video "SOS" I absolutely love it!

msg me!

* Nirvana

* Bon Jovi

* Foo Fighters

* NIN

* Velvet Revolver

* Bush

* Orgy

* Guns & Roses

* Offspring

* Chamillionaire

* Kanye West