What should I do in Cali?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay I am going to Cali on the july 4 (FIREWORKS!!!!) and I will be mostly in O.C. but will be able to get around. I have been here numerous times so now I need new things to do.

I have done the usual stuff you would do the first time you go, and got to all the stuff I couldnt get to the 2nd time around this is my 6? 7? time back and I am running out of things to do that I cant do in Canada.

Any ideas?

Oh dear, be prepared for enormous crowds at the beach on July 4th!

I think this would be easier if you could tell us what you've done already and whether you have access to a car and how far you're willing to go.

lol tyler. You can also do that at Muscle Beach if you're interested.

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif Go to Golds gym and watch all the buff guys work out. Ooh, that sounds like fun!
smilehappyyes.gif

Umm I could do that but I am not a girl so that okay. What have I done oh damn, disneyland, Universal, Walk of fame, everything in O.C., the mall with no roof, in and out burger, the list goes on. Basically if it is the typical tourist thing I have done it.

Hmm. Hard to suggest to someone who has done it all. I say, pick your favorite city - look up travel guide and search that city and see what you come up with?

They'll usually recommended certain things to do and such, stuff/places that people don't really visit or have visited.

Latest posts

Back