What song is stuck in your head?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The song "A drop in the ocean" from the serial "The vampire diaries" is stuck in my mind. I really love this song.

My kids were watching Malcolm in the Middle reruns yesterday . . . "You're Not The Boss of Me Now, You're Not The Boss of Me Now . . . "

This weekend it's been switching back and forth between Pompeii by Bastille and I Wish It Was Christmas Today (it doesn't help that Julian C and Jimmy F are on my "top 5 celebrities" list!!!) I'm really feeling those songs though, been playing them a lot on purpose too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ellie Goulding - Burn
headphonedance.gif
 Soooo good!!!

Well...I do have three from paramore. Love them so much.... Ignorance Business in misery and also Still into you. I was just listening to all of their songs. So cool, I totally love their songs when they were more rocky, but I really still like them. Of course who wouldn't, right? I wish paramore were more like when they first came out, but i still really really like them, my all time favs along with linkin park.

It's fun to see the everyone's songs!

For the past few hours I've had Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys stuck in my head.

Back