What song is stuck in your head?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede...Thanks to The Guardians of the Galaxy Movie!!!

Feel it in my bones - Tiesto (feat. Tegan & Sara)

Haven't heard this song in ages! Then I heard it blasting from a car on my way to yoga earlier this afternoon, and now it's...

Go ninja go by Vanilla Ice. A friend mentioned it because of the new tMNT movie that is coming out.....we are no longer friends lol. It's just so catchy!

that reminds me I need to update my music playlist anyone know any really good dance / electro songs ?

I need a reallly good party playlist type a thing.

that reminds me I need to update my music playlist anyone know any really good dance / electro songs ?

I need a reallly good party playlist type a thing.
Yeah me too... But in the mean time, you can check out these artists to see what songs might move you.

Besides the usual Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5 weekly (or so) new podcasts / tracks... You can give a listen to:

Stadiumx & Muzzaik - Rollercraft

Morgan Page

Felix Cartal

3LAU

Bingo Players

Kaskade

Angry Man

John '00' Fleming

If you have any playlist suggestions for me, hey I am all ears...  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Even though I'm listening to Paul Carrack's Don't Shed A Tear right now. I've got Steve Winwood's Valerie stuck in my head. I have for 2 days. Even though I keep listening to other songs.

Maybe I should just listen to Valerie to get it out. But, I'm afraid it'll get stuck more. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop listening to Imogen Heap.  It's not so much that just one song is stuck in my head, as most of her songs are stuck up there

Back