What song is stuck in your head?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It came on the radio, and now I can't get Meat Loaf's "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" out of my head.

D:

After watching 'Ring Of Fire' TV movie can't seem to shake that song by the same title.

Since I am on a song run, quite a few....

Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (Funny thing is U discovered this yesterday, and I heard it before. I was so happy I found it. I loved this song)

Yuksek - Extraball (Was on an extra video at my local AMV contest)

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Was on a winning video at my local AMV contest)

Lauren Aquilina - King (Was on a winning video at my local AMV contest)

IAMX - Kiss and Swallow (Pandora run-in yesterday)

Blink 182 - Stay Together for the Kids (Recently was looking at hit songs of X year, and this one rushed back to me fast)

....Yeah, I have a lot in my head that cycle in and out and back in again.

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since I am on a song run, quite a few....

Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (Funny thing is U discovered this yesterday, and I heard it before. I was so happy I found it. I loved this song)

Yuksek - Extraball (Was on an extra video at my local AMV contest)

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Was on a winning video at my local AMV contest)

Lauren Aquilina - King (Was on a winning video at my local AMV contest)

IAMX - Kiss and Swallow (Pandora run-in yesterday)

Blink 182 - Stay Together for the Kids (Recently was looking at hit songs of X year, and this one rushed back to me fast)

....Yeah, I have a lot in my head that cycle in and out and back in again.
it happens :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kiss me by ed sheeran...i woke up with it in my head for the past few days, and last night i had a dream where it was playing...pretty song but come on..lol

Originally Posted by MermaidHime /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now it's "Fast In My Car" by Paramore. I haven't even listened to it for a few days. 

Never heard, but I like Paramore. I get them quite a bit when I am on Pandora (As well as Flyleaf, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and other great similar bands)....  Good taste. I'll have to give that one a listen.

I've had a tv theme song stuck in my head for about a week now. It's the theme song to Ivestigation Discvovery's Saturday Night Seduction shows. I finally looked it up and heard the whole song and its amazeballs. It's "kill of the night" by Gin Whigmore

Originally Posted by lovelycandygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

4minute's ì´ë¦„ì´ ë¨¸ì˜ˆìš”? (What's Your Name?). omg. it's so addicting. 

That's Korean Music for you. Ever see Abracadabra from The Brown Eyed Girls?..... The video alone is hypnotizing, the choreography and hip swaying to the music.

Latest posts

Back