What to buy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the ERA Spray-on Foundation a few weeks ago as a MA used it under my eyes and the coverage seemed decent. However, i used it on my face and it made me itch something silly!

So i am now off to return it. I'm not sure if they'll give me my money back, they may only let me exchange it. But i don't know what to get!

If it's just Space NK, then i can get Stila, Nars, Laura Mercier, Chantecaille, Stephane Marais.

But if it's any Harvey Nichols lines, then i can get Armani, RMK, MAC, Trish McEvoy, Sue Devitt, Chanel, Aveda, Dior, Lancome, Biotherm..

Help is needed!! Ta!

Thanx Trisha!

I'm definatly going to get the Stila Brush (#4 i think) for use with my fluidlines to line my inner rims.

I'll check out the stuff you mentioned and will report back on what i end up getting! And hopefully i won't end up spending anymore than the price of the foundation i'm returning!

I love the TM planner too - I have the mini(?) I think... you can fit so much stuff in there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And its stays so organized... Love it!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I bought it and tried it and didnt like it, luckily i swapped it. Sorry you had a reaction to it xx

Hm maybe the LM primer?? I lurve it??

GROOVY chick coz i'm getting this in a swap soon!!

Well, i could only exchange for Space NK brands...

I ended up getting Stila brushes 4 and 9, and NARS Pillow Talk lipgloss.

After Laura and Arielle's rec, i also checked out the Bobbi Brown concealer - has done a fab job at covering my dark circles so it just had to be bought!

Thanx girls!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back