$$ - what to do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz nice buys! did they happen to have the liza quad *hopes hopes hopes fingers crossed!* They didn't. They only had two quads and they were both Chromozone 3 and I didn't want them. They didn't have too much of a selection this time around. The SA said that they hadn't gotten anything new in a a couple of months. Which quad are you looking for - AM or PM?

i love your new bag and wallet!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol They didn't. They only had two quads and they were both Chromozone 3 and I didn't want them. They didn't have too much of a selection this time around. The SA said that they hadn't gotten anything new in a a couple of months. Which quad are you looking for - AM or PM? aww. is that the one with the grey and kind of bland colors? don't want that one either.
i'm looking for whichever one had the bright pink color and kicky blue.

Originally Posted by Liz aww. is that the one with the grey and kind of bland colors? don't want that one either.
i'm looking for whichever one had the bright pink color and kicky blue.

That one is Liza PM. I have that one and love it. If I see, I will get one for you.

Latest posts

Back