What to use on those NASTY spots/zits??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 nasty little things are after arriving on my face this morning & i aint a happy lady! What do ye all use when ye breakout?? I'd love to find some sort of lotion that i could dab on it, the redness would disappear & then it would slowly fade & be gone in an hour or so.. Wouldnt that be magic!!

Originally Posted by laura127 2 nasty little things are after arriving on my face this morning & i aint a happy lady! What do ye all use when ye breakout?? I'd love to find some sort of lotion that i could dab on it, the redness would disappear & then it would slowly fade & be gone in an hour or so.. Wouldnt that be magic!! I usually apply some PC 2%BHA then top it off with Neosporin(over the counter antibiotic ointment) and it's greatly reduced within 24hrs..It's would be amazing if they disappeared in an hour but we all know that's a dream
wink.gif

Originally Posted by naturally When I see the start of one of those ..."THINGS" ..I use Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne Lotion ...it's like those out there on the market (clearisil, etc) I had read some other things too, natural things like taking toothpaste (paste not gel) and dabbing on it, crush an aspirin and put it on it (helps shrink it). Haven't found that "MAGIC' lotion yet ..but I love my Arbonne for those breakouts. I tried the toothpaste thing a few times but it didnt do anything for me.. I was gonna use the aspirin mask this morning on it but i didnt have time.. I'll have a look out for the Arbonne stuff -not sure if its in ireland though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 2 nasty little things are after arriving on my face this morning & i aint a happy lady! What do ye all use when ye breakout?? I'd love to find some sort of lotion that i could dab on it, the redness would disappear & then it would slowly fade & be gone in an hour or so.. Wouldnt that be magic!! benzoyl peroxide, 10% <--- tell the mark to meet its maker!Also dab Visine to remove the redness ... I kid you not!

The very stuff used for red eyes will get the red out of zits...Visine I think. Prevent with Fanie Intl. Liquid Sponge mask in the AM shower, & Hot Dot in the PM, a little of both goes an extremely long way...Tru Skin plus Fizzy Mask is the best summer mask for acne/zit/discolorations relief, 1-2x/week, daily wash w/White Oak Bark Gel in summer, Cream in winter or if you've got very dry or sensitive (sunburned) skin; Protein cream for healing, dreme cream for zits, orange for oily, apricot for dry & Misty Spray for hydration. Can't go wrong with this line. I know how you all love makeup....it's fun when you don't need it to look glamourous...it's not so fun when you feel you have to use it for covering up...what if you didn't have to use it? That's what Fanie is all about. I'm seriously considering getting an esthetician's license - need support to do it....this makes such a difference in people's health....anyway, contact [email protected] for info.

Latest posts

Back