What was the last thing you bought online? Real store?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
online: just bought 4 pairs of yoga sweat pants from oldnavy.com. love these sweats for the gym. gotta stock up cause i run out of them before i do my laundry
icon_redface.gif

in store: GROCERIES!

Store: skirt, 2 t's, 2 tanks tops, a peasant shirt, and some white pants from American Eagle (I had a GC)

Online: a bunch of Bourjois shadows and blushes (10 total) on ebay

I think the last thing I bought online was my latest Sephora order. It was the Philosophy Acne Kit, Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser, and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

i just got some stuff that i won on ebay!

stila lip glaze pencils:

-pink

-mocha

-fuschia

-melon

-crimson

Originally Posted by Liz i just got some stuff that i won on ebay!
stila lip glaze pencils:

-pink

-mocha

-fuschia

-melon

-crimson

When you get them on Ebay, are they that much cheaper? I am assuming that they are BNIB right?

yeah, they were all brand new. one was slighty tested, but she said that it was.

if i buy something on ebay, i always try to go for cheaper than retail else i won't buy. except for when i bought melody e/s
icon_redface.gif
i bought them for about $36 dollars including shipping. So about $7 each and they're retail $14. so it works out pretty well.

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, they were all brand new. one was slighty tested, but she said that it was.
if i buy something on ebay, i always try to go for cheaper than retail else i won't buy. except for when i bought melody e/s
icon_redface.gif
i bought them for about $36 dollars including shipping. So about $7 each and they're retail $14. so it works out pretty well.

That is a great deal. Is melody e/s a hard to find item?

Online: Sephora - Demeter's "Summer Vacation" perfume & CD Diorshow Mascara

Store: My Bday MAC haul, B&BW lotions, and T-Shirts @ Foot Locker.

(I bid on that quad on Ebay that Marisol bought... but I lost - didn't keep an eye on it...
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 (I bid on that quad on Ebay that Marisol bought... but I lost - didn't keep an eye on it...
frown.gif
) If I see it again, I will let you know!

Originally Posted by Marisol That is a great deal. Is melody e/s a hard to find item? it depends. i got melody for $15 with free shipping. So being a d/c item it's a good price.
you just have to keep an eye out for it. sometimes i see a lot of them, other times, none. there's a thing where it emails you when something is listed. you have to add it to your favorites though.

Originally Posted by Naturally Online - 7-Keto DHEA (from Puritans Pride..and for myself) don't you love their sales? :icon_love

Online: Books from Ebay...Text Book...

Store: Recently I bought colorful skirts(3), blue rings(2) match with skirt and shirt which also blue matching with my skirt(2). I had to pay for my cousins cause she just arrived from my country she haven't start working yet...so i feel like matching with her and helping her out....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
perfume Perry Ellis 360, Grad Album, Hallmark goodbuy(2), friendship(2), & bday cards(2), Pink liquid shirt, and have to shop more this week..like my bday my fiances and my cousings and friends...may and june is my spending $$ months...too many bdays
icon_confused.gif

lingerie, but not the frilly night stuff. i love to shop for bra and panty sets. my skincare and makeup purchases often compete with my love of really good underwear.

Online - Smashbox foundation brush from QVC

Store - Aveda Shampure Conditioner

i purchased nv perricone acne kit. the four piece set included a cleanser, pore refining pads, moisturizer and acne gel for $55. ended up only keeping the acne gel and it works great.

The last thing i bought online was some Australian Bodycare skinwash (perfect for acne skin and keeping the body spotless) due to the t tree oil.

I also bought a pair of scholl's, which are FAB!!!!!!

The last items of makeup i bought was Gale Hayman gold eyeshdow pen.

Lancome Highlighter stick and a Gale Hayman Brite Orange lipstick (goes perfect with my tan).

Oh and i also bought some Peirrie Cardin boxer shorts for dbf.

Originally Posted by Bhav Online - Smashbox foundation brush from QVC
Store - Aveda Shampure Conditioner

QVC ships internationally?

Originally Posted by Marisol QVC ships internationally? They sell Smashbox on QVC UK too!
Oh, and another thing i got from a store - 2 pairs of sandals in the same style, 1 silver and 1 gold! For the 4 weddings i have to go to in 2 months over this summer. All close friends!
eek.gif

The last thing I bought online was a Leotard for Artistic Gymnastics from  [SIZE=10pt] . It super cool and high quality. Wanna get another one for that money.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back