What was your most embarrissing moment...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just talking about this laughing my head off!!

Mine:

A few years ago I went food shopping, it was the winter time. When I came out to the car I realized that I locked myself out *keys were in the ignition* So I go into the store and call my SO to come and open the car for me, naturally he was pissed cause he had to leave work and drive a 1/2 hour to me. So I'm waiting and waiting and nothing so I go back into the store and call again and they tell me that he left a while ago. I go back out to my car and I noticed that I didn't lock myself out, the door was unlocked so I quick lock it again so the man wont think I'm a complete dope. OK so now I'm waiting waaay to long, now I'm pissed! I call again and he answers and said that he was just there and he didn't see me so he just unlocked the door and left!!
icon_redface.gif

Your turn......

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Sadly I have many of these stories</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL TinyD! ahahah.

I have some of those kinds of stories too.

My favorite.. or least favorite ... happened when I was 15 and in high school. It had been raining and the bell rang to switch to the next period. We had to walk fast because our P.E. class was located at the furthest point from the classrooms.

As I walked up the stairs hurredly, I felt myself start to slip ... it was inevitable. I knew I was going to do a face plant right there climbing the stairs. I reached out to stop my fall as a natural instinct. There was absolutely nothing to grab except the first thing that came down the stairs at "hand level". So a boy named Jerry Long was coming down the stairs and I grabbed him by the crotch to stop my fall! I had NO idea what I was grabbing till I looked up and saw his eyes like this
icon_eek.gif
. He stopped me from falling, but he could NEVER look me in the eye again. How ironic that his name is Jerry Long. Wow.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I was just talking about this laughing my head off!!
Mine:

A few years ago I went food shopping, it was the winter time. When I came out to the car I realized that I locked myself out *keys were in the ignition* So I go into the store and call my SO to come and open the car for me, naturally he was pissed cause he had to leave work and drive a 1/2 hour to me. So I'm waiting and waiting and nothing so I go back into the store and call again and they tell me that he left a while ago. I go back out to my car and I noticed that I didn't lock myself out, the door was unlocked so I quick lock it again so the man wont think I'm a complete dope. OK so now I'm waiting waaay to long, now I'm pissed! I call again and he answers and said that he was just there and he didn't see me so he just unlocked the door and left!!
icon_redface.gif

Your turn......

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Sadly I have many of these stories</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LOL! High School is the worst place for embarrissing moments! Yeah Cali I have so many moments too, but I think its funny!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Californian LOL TinyD! ahahah. I have some of those kinds of stories too.

My favorite.. or least favorite ... happened when I was 15 and in high school. It had been raining and the bell rang to switch to the next period. We had to walk fast because our P.E. class was located at the furthest point from the classrooms.

As I walked up the stairs hurredly, I felt myself start to slip ... it was inevitable. I knew I was going to do a face plant right there climbing the stairs. I reached out to stop my fall as a natural instinct. There was absolutely nothing to grab except the first thing that came down the stairs at "hand level". So a boy named Jerry Long was coming down the stairs and I grabbed him by the crotch to stop my fall! I had NO idea what I was grabbing till I looked up and saw his eyes like this
icon_eek.gif
. He stopped me from falling, but he could NEVER look me in the eye again. How ironic that his name is Jerry Long. Wow.

what a hoot - nice guy though. most embarassing moment...hmmmm....boston, ma, 1977, july, 11:30 pm, 95 degrees at night...partying hard group decides to go to the reservoir & skinnydip....15 or so people walk the streets in varying stages of inebriation from different inhalables & ingestibles...clothes leave bodies, water is cool, refreshing, lots of giggling 20 year olds & younger/older....30 minutes go by, everyone is ready to refill lungs, stomachs, etc....and....no clothes to be found....apparently not everyone who came, went in the water....so, 12 butt naked, including yours truly, idiots run 5 blocks through old, blue-blood boston neighborhood back to party house....fortunately clothes are retrieved by hysterically laughing & hollering kids...recently, as in three weeks ago...hadn't seen my sweetheart for a long time...picked him up for a short & sweet at sonic...early am...no one around...good thing we're both slim...geo metro sardine size actually had enough room...not really embarassing, but definitely a first.

LOL!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH what a hoot - nice guy though. most embarassing moment...hmmmm....boston, ma, 1977, july, 11:30 pm, 95 degrees at night...partying hard group decides to go to the reservoir & skinnydip....15 or so people walk the streets in varying stages of inebriation from different inhalables & ingestibles...clothes leave bodies, water is cool, refreshing, lots of giggling 20 year olds & younger/older....30 minutes go by, everyone is ready to refill lungs, stomachs, etc....and....no clothes to be found....apparently not everyone who came, went in the water....so, 12 butt naked, including yours truly, idiots run 5 blocks through old, blue-blood boston neighborhood back to party house....fortunately clothes are retrieved by hysterically laughing & hollering kids...recently, as in three weeks ago...hadn't seen my sweetheart for a long time...picked him up for a short & sweet at sonic...early am...no one around...good thing we're both slim...geo metro sardine size actually had enough room...not really embarassing, but definitely a first.

expressstampani.gif

Speaking of high school ... I remember someone else's embarassing moment very clearly...
One of our high school teachers was showing off and having fun. She took a running leap and jumped up in the air to straddle-vault over a parking post that was about 5 feet high. Well, she didn't quite make it over and instead landed straight on it like a shish-ka-betty.
OUCH> OMG> I will never forget it! I'm sure she won't either.
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back