What's all doing for the 4th?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is everyone up to for the 4th of July?
icon_smile.gif

We here will ride our bikes downtown to our annual 4th of July Huntington Beach parade with friends. The return to the HUGE block party that happens on our street with buncha bullshitting and listening to neighbors gossip about other neighbors. Then after all the gossipping, everyone will BBQ on the street.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Then at night, they fire up the fireworks that happen to be illegal in Huntington Beach
icon_cool.gif

We're still up in the air with our plans. Maybe join a cookout at our friend's house in Tampa. I really want to take my tripod and Mamiya out and photograph fireworks!

I have 2 bbqs and my SO's family reunion which luckily is in NY this year. SHould be interesting, they estimate about 300ppl. I was asked to bring a drink to one of the BBQs. I am thinking of trying something different and making Jello-Shots. I got the recipe online already but if anyone has any creative ideas to share please tell.

Maybe you can bring Hpnotiq to the BBQ? It's sooo good ice-cold! http://www.hpnotiq.com/

Originally Posted by shoediva I have 2 bbqs and my SO's family reunion which luckily is in NY this year. SHould be interesting, they estimate about 300ppl. I was asked to bring a drink to one of the BBQs. I am thinking of trying something different and making Jello-Shots. I got the recipe online already but if anyone has any creative ideas to share please tell.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What is everyone up to for the 4th of July?
icon_smile.gif

We here will ride our bikes downtown to our annual 4th of July Huntington Beach parade with friends. The return to the HUGE block party that happens on our street with buncha bullshitting and listening to neighbors gossip about other neighbors. Then after all the gossipping, everyone will BBQ on the street.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Then at night, they fire up the fireworks that happen to be illegal in Huntington Beach
icon_cool.gif

We're doing the usual family BBQ with evening sparklers..Hubby invited friends over..Wish he would have asked..Getting back to NC late Saturday night and probably won't feel like cooking or socializing***sigh** oh well

We traveled to Dallas to see our best friends, and spent the weekend with them. On the 4th, we went to my husband's best friend's parents' house (LOL - confusing), and set off some fireworks (well, the my hubby and his friend did), and then we watched some professional fireworks over the hillside from the backyard. It was lots of fun!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back