Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is:

Order Items
Quantity Name SKU Price Subtotal 2 Super Plus BB Sachet Pack 2 x 2g (Shipping: Ships_separately_by_letter_mail_2-4_wks) S79SAM01 $ 1.00 $ 2.00      SubTotal : $ 2.00 Shipping and Handling Fee : $ 0.00 Tax Total : $ 0.00 Total:
$ 2.00  

I forgot that I ordered two.  They certainly are slow.  I ordered on April 4.  It does say 2-4 weeks though.  It says their distribution center is in Bloomington, CA. 

Originally Posted by Turboweevel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This cool ring.
That is the coolest thing I've seen today. Where did you get it?

eBay. If you want one, just search for "druzy ring." That one's color is pink sunshine. It was supposed to be here today, but I just got the mail and nada.

OMG just stalked all of my tracking numbers and this is what i'm expecting in the mail today:

Two pairs of earrings I ordered from yardsellr

My Sample Society order

Conscious Box

Beauty Army

YAY IT'S LIKE MY BIRTHDAY!
15d.gif

I'm waiting on:

Sephora order

Birchbox

Received in the past three days:

Versace Yellow Diamond sample

Target Beauty Bag

Strivectin EV sample

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Epilady Esthetic Facial Epilator from a recent Hautelook sale.

The PR person for Sleek emailed me back, and they are looking into it. Yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully it is just taking a really long time.
It's been over 2 weeks and no follow up. Also, no package. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoa, that is super cute! I'm waiting on: Sephora order, Kiehl's creams, DDF serum, Sample Society May box, Mario Bedescu samples!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eBay. If you want one, just search for "druzy ring." That one's color is pink sunshine. It was supposed to be here today, but I just got the mail and nada.

I got my ring Saturday! It's smaller than I thought, which is good. The stone is about the width of my (average sized) thumb.

I think I might look and buy one. Can you pay a pic of it on your finger? I always like to see how things look, lol.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my ring Saturday! It's smaller than I thought, which is good. The stone is about the width of my (average sized) thumb.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I might look and buy one. Can you pay a pic of it on your finger? I always like to see how things look, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know where my camera is, but if I find it I'll try to remember.

My big ol haul from BeautyBar is coming in 3 packages and another Sephora order. Yay, I finally broke down and ordered a Clarisonic Mia, and got a super freaking great deal lol..

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My big ol haul from BeautyBar is coming in 3 packages and another Sephora order. Yay, I finally broke down and ordered a Clarisonic Mia, and got a super freaking great deal lol..
How much did you get it for?

Mail hasn't come yet but this is what I'm expecting:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

A set of dumbells

Beauty Fix order

And hoping for my BB (never got tracking # but got shipping notice 5/11)

$40 for the Mia; they had credited me from an earlier order and so I thought, why not? I didn't think I'd find a better deal unless I waited many more months to tally up on my BB points..I couldn't resist!! That's a steal to me lol

Back