Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm waiting for my Sephora order to get here.  I bought this favorites Tarte set for 25.00 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A wine tote for hiking

Anatomy & Physiology figures book

A&P text for fall

A case of fruit leather (yum)

Bulk jerky (yum)

Cook book

and samples from Sircle Samples (brushes) Jouer, and other places if they do come. Oh, and Eco-Emi's bonus box.

Hopefully everything comes on the same day!

Here's what I'm currently waiting on:

MAC: launch away! blush, to catch a sailor lipstick, blessedly rich lipglass, barefoot eyeshadow, nude on board bronzer.

Nordstrom: Amici Accessories elephant print purse, and MAC salute! lipstick.

In case you couldn't tell, I went a little crazy over this hey, sailor! collection. Nautical themed stuff makes me weak at the knees. Thank goodness for gift cards!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's what I'm currently waiting on:

MAC: launch away! blush, to catch a sailor lipstick, blessedly rich lipglass, barefoot eyeshadow, nude on board bronzer.

Nordstrom: Amici Accessories elephant print purse, and MAC salute! lipstick.

In case you couldn't tell, I went a little crazy over this hey, sailor! collection. Nautical themed stuff makes me weak at the knees. Thank goodness for gift cards!
You have to tell me how awesome that purse is in person. It's on my no-buy until next month. Did you see their other one? It'd fit in well with your nautical theme. But I still like the elephant one more.

Definitely will do! I will probably write up a review of it on my blog. Should be here pretty quickly since Nordstom ships and arrives really quickly. I decided it would be my last item before I really buckle down on the no-buy. 

I saw the bird one! It's also super cute. I kinda want it too lol. But I agree, the elephant one is cooler!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have to tell me how awesome that purse is in person. It's on my no-buy until next month. Did you see their other one? It'd fit in well with your nautical theme. But I still like the elephant one more.

Originally Posted by Stackhouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

x2

and one

I really hope they are worth the price, 88 bucks isn't exactly a steal. Ouch.
Ouch...that's a dent lol..I already got my first Sephora order and it was placed yesterday morning! Yay...now waiting on one of 3 BeautyBar.com orders, last Sephora order, and my Clarisonic Mia!!! Spent more than I wanted, but still got some great deals and am definitely taking a break after these boxes....I'm killing my poor wallet.

All of you guys have such cool stuff coming!!! I am waiting on some hair extensions, a 24hr tattoo eyeshadow in white from Maybelline, and a couple Konad nail plates! lol! 

Right now I am waiting on the new Milani eyeshadows and Shadow Eyez pencils I ordered. Really happy these are now online, since I don't live near a CVS. Also, my Sleek prize that I am about ready to write off as it seems like it just isn't going to ever show up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now I am waiting on the new Milani eyeshadows and Shadow Eyez pencils I ordered. Really happy these are now online, since I don't live near a CVS. Also, my Sleek prize that I am about ready to write off as it seems like it just isn't going to ever show up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I find Milani products at WalMart...no CVS nearby either..They don't offer them in my local Wal-Greens or Rite Aid...only noticed them at WM.

Originally Posted by wildirishrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All of you guys have such cool stuff coming!!! I am waiting on some hair extensions, a 24hr tattoo eyeshadow in white from Maybelline, and a couple Konad nail plates! lol! 
Oo..nail plates, that's pretty cool. I've been meaning to look into those. Guess I'll have to wait, since I went through my "allowance" for beauty related stuff...

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find Milani products at WalMart...no CVS nearby either..They don't offer them in my local Wal-Greens or Rite Aid...only noticed them at WM.
These particular products are CVS exclusives. You can only get them from CVS or directly from the Milani web site.

Oooo...i see..interesting. There's not a large Milani selection offered at my local Walmart...mostly the usual, Revlon, L'Oreal, CG...

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh I want this. 
Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm waiting for my Sephora order to get here.  I bought this favorites Tarte set for 25.00 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got 2 of those lol...it's a great deal and couldn't pass it up. I think I about swapped everything out of the first order, so I got another one to keep for myself! Can't beat the deal. The gel eyeliner is a full size product, but doesn't include the brush. I think retail is usually $20? for the liner itself, so it really makes it a bargain. I only wish that Sephora would bring the mascara kit back! Also, it's the 15 days of Summer Beauty Thrills, so it makes it even more fun!

Oh my gosh! I want that Tarte set really bad right now! It looks like a terrific value. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh! I want that Tarte set really bad right now! It looks like a terrific value. 
It's an awesome value and you get a great deal because of the 15days promo..i think today's is a Fresh deluxe sample product..yesterday was Taylor Swift rollerball, and day before was MUFE eyeliner full sized free with $25 or more purchase! lol..can you tell I've been making little orders?

I ALMOST bought that tarte set last night, but figured they'd have it instore (I had to be at Sephora today)....they didnt.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ALMOST bought that tarte set last night, but figured they'd have it instore (I had to be at Sephora today)....they didnt.
lol everyone that is trying not to buy wants that set apparently. I'm not going to do it, but I'm going to think about it for a really long time lol. 

Back