Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't know if this counts but I've been looking for my Sephora Catalog. Anyone else subscribe to get them but aren't receiving them? The only time I seem to get one is when I ordered something online.

Lancome Design Palette
lancomecolordesignartistpalette-70-lancome.jpg

And

Ojon-Rub-Out-Dry-Cleanser_0BD4FB3D.jpg

A handy 7 piece $5.00 fake MAC brush set off ebay and $24.00 worth of random e.l.f purchases looking forward to the primer!

I'm waiting for some items to arrive that I ordered. Part of the order is for my secret santa and a few items for myself. I will have to wait to post what it is so I don't spoil anything for my SS.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I don't know if this counts but I've been looking for my Sephora Catalog. Anyone else subscribe to get them but aren't receiving them? The only time I seem to get one is when I ordered something online. I am finally getting them now. Maybe you have to make a certain number of orders?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am finally getting them now. Maybe you have to make a certain number of orders? I don't think it has to do much with orders. Sometimes I would never order anything and they still send them to me. Are you a beauty insider? Usually if you give them your mailing address in store, they would enter it in their computer systems. All catalogs are sent that way. lol, one time my friend put 'Anita Bath' as a name and she received a catalog to her house in that name...
lol.gif

I havent ordered anything in years and I still get it. Im not sure why they send stuff out to some and not others.

Its like the MAC postcards I get in the mail and I hardly ever shop there.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think it has to do much with orders. Sometimes I would never order anything and they still send them to me. Are you a beauty insider? Usually if you give them your mailing address in store, they would enter it in their computer systems. All catalogs are sent that way. lol, one time my friend put 'Anita Bath' as a name and she received a catalog to her house in that name...
lol.gif
I'm a beauty insider.....so frustrating!! I really would love the holiday one they have out now. Maybe it is the orders, I've only ordered a total of 4 times from them.

EDIT: So finally today it came! Well technically it's my mother's but all she's going to do is throw it in the trash anyway so by default it's mine!!!!

I ordered this set of Tarte lipsticks from Gilt. I had a credit, so I got these for $2 shipped! They ship out really slow, so I won't get this until late December or early January.

medh.jpg

Just ordered from MAC the Select Moisturecover under eye concealer. Still on the hunt for just the right concealer, so we'll see if I like THIS one!

Originally Posted by H.e.l.e.n /img/forum/go_quote.gif A handy 7 piece $5.00 fake MAC brush set off ebay and $24.00 worth of random e.l.f purchases looking forward to the primer! The primer from their mineral line? Because I tried it out today and its WONDERFUL!! I cant believe its only 3 dollars! a total bargain!!
I am waiting for my Kat Von D True Love palette! yaayy

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered this set of Tarte lipsticks from Gilt. I had a credit, so I got these for $2 shipped! They ship out really slow, so I won't get this until late December or early January. I guess they really overstated the shipping times. I got a shipping email today, and these are scheduled to arrive on the 2nd of December!

I caved and ordered some more stuff off mac: the fun in the sun mineralized kit, brush # 217 (I'm really excited about this one!), brush cleanser and the naughty noir eye bag. No more til Warm and Cozy collection, I promise lol!

Yup, my Sephora order of the Sephora Platinum #55 air brush, Benefit Sugarbomb powder, Kat Von D tote bag.

And GinZing eye cream from Origins. I think that's it.

I want to order a MAC lipstick but my lips get SO dry and flaky this time of year that gloss is less noticeable.

Latest posts

Back