Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered MUFE #79 and the nars duo sample. I got another GC because i have two beauty insider accounts.

It came out to $11

Yeah lol. I lost my first BI card and i guess the girl was new so she just told me to sign up again so thats how i have two accounts. lol

I should sign my husband up so I next year I get two.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif VS squeaky Pink and Paris Hilton's Just me (which smells just like Lancome Miracle) I never considered any Paris Hilton perfumes. Are they all nice, or just this one?

I found out Bing CB is at 25% for Macys, so I made a big (for me) MAC purchase!
rockwoot.gif

I got:

Sexy Shenanigans lipglasslustreglass set

Smoke and Mirrors palette

Sorceress palette

Paint Pots in Soft Ochre and Artifact

219 Pencil brush

Yesterday i wanted to buy more conditioner and Laneige's water sleeping pack, but the store didn't have the brand and the saleslady well when i tell you i don't need help, don't stand on my shoulder.

So i went back home and ordered a bunch of masks on Sasa, plus another jar of moisturizer.

Then this morning i just found Roswell on amazon, the three seasons in one DVD box set for 26 GB pounds ! It's not even the price i'd pay for one season in France.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never considered any Paris Hilton perfumes. Are they all nice, or just this one? I actually think they are very nice!

I have to admit, I love Paris's perfumes! Can Can and the one in the pink striped bottle...I think it is just called "Paris" smell amazing. I haven't tried the other ones, but I am sure they smell great too. They are my favorites. My boyfriend is always like "What are you wearing". I actually got them at Marshalls for super cheap.

Internetchick---This is probably a dumb question, but what is Bing CB?

Bing cashback is offered by Microsoft. You can earn cashback on various purchases at participating stores. The cashback amount can vary, and it's not always the same everyday.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now waiting for a Smashbox order. I need to be stopped lol. Ooh! What did you get? Do tell!!
I'm waiting on my little haul from Sephora.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh! What did you get? Do tell!!
I'm waiting on my little haul from Sephora.

I got a lipgloss in Shutter to make use of the free cream liner palette deal. My order also comes with two deluxe mascara samples (Lash DNA and Bionic), and a sample of primer. I only spent $12.22!
rockwoot.gif

Someone smack my hands lol! Used the $5 off $10 or more coupon at Ulta.com to offset shipping. I got a face cleanser (which I am low on), and the Ulta brand Dark Circle Intensive Eye Treatment. It has the ingredient Haloxyl, which is supposed to be a breakthrough ingredient in combating dark circles. It is only $7 (as opposed to everything else with Haloxyl that is $$$), so I figure why not.

I just received my shipment today!

Italian Badger Deluxe Fan Brush

Jumbo Italian Badger Fan Brush

Fusion lip glos

Eye Poxy 2 shadow primer

Ordered from Coastal Scents!!! I'm sooo excited!!!

My friend also ordered me some stuff from Avon for my birthday that was on the 3rd. Can't wait to get that!!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got a lipgloss in Shutter to make use of the free cream liner palette deal. My order also comes with two deluxe mascara samples (Lash DNA and Bionic), and a sample of primer. I only spent $12.22!
rockwoot.gif

Sounds like a great deal! I wanted the sample of the primer but by the time I decided to use the code it was over!
frown.gif

Leti let me know how that Ulta eye stuff works. If it works great and is little $$ I'm all over it!

You DO need to be stopped--you are turning in to me! And I'm trying to go the other way. This sounds completely ridiculous, but I haven't ordered anything yet this week and I'm so proud (I know, it's only Tuesday, but still....baby steps, baby steps).

Back