Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Japaneseproducts !
smile.gif
Dejavu fiberwig mascara (finally !), Kose Softymo deep cleansing oil, Suki rose handcream for the cuteness, Kyowa rose cleansing wipes, and a Shiseido shampoo (tsubaki i think it's called).

Three NYX Jumbo Pencils (Oyster, red Cherry... and... I don;t remember) and a tube of Doll Eyes mascara. We don't have NYX for cheap here in canada so I ordered it off ebay. I can't wait!

Its been a few months since this thread started but I am still going to answer jaja...

I am waiting for my 120 palette, Kat Von D's Beethoven Palette and Glamour to go III from Too Face..

I"m waiting for my Stila holiday smudge set; a care package from my sister with lots of stuff in it: Benefit One Hot Minute powder, Erase Paste, LeeLee perfume, MAC stuff...couple eye shadows and some lip gloss; and from MAC direct, the Sheer loose powder that someone was raving about in the Hero Product thread. Lots of goodies on the way!!

I got my UD BoS II and Smashbox duo yesterday, and today I am expecting a bag from Coach. Not a new style, but I sent a bag in for repair that wasn't fixable and am getting a new bag as a replacement.

Let's see, a private sell i totally forgot about lol, they takes ages to ship it, so annoying cause the discount is so great.

And i finally learned how to do bath salts, so i ordered some stuff : epsom salt, purple clay (for decorative purposes), rosemary essential oil, clear mica (decorative purposes), green mineral (decorative purposes too !).

I'm waiting for tons of stuff right now from ebay!

But, makeup wise:

Too Faced Brow Envy Palette

Too Faced New Romantic Palette

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

The rest of the stuff I'm waiting for includes clothes, books & the entire G1 DVD boxset of Transformers Animation for my boyfriend for Christmas (because he's still a big kid at nearly 27!)

x

Yay I got stuff in the mail yesterday!!!

I got:

Full size of MAC frost white

gram jars full of golden lemon, melon, and naked

Tarte glitterly dry oil spray

tarte leg bronzer

cargo HD lip palette

Revlon mineral blush

Revlon mineral highlighter

laura geller lippie

revlon matte nude lipstick

i'm waiting on mac.com impulse purchases: greasepaint stick in 'v', lipsticks in 'red full stop' and 'blood red', and dazzleglass in 'soft dazzle'.

Right now I'm waiting on 40 some odd eyeshadow samples from Archetype Cosmetics. Ordered on the 8th of August, so I'm getting more than a little antsy!
lol.gif

Kryolan eyeliners or Graftobian, can't remember

Graftobian HD creme foundation

La femme Shadows and blushes

Ben Nye translucent powders

MUFE mist and fix

I just placed a Mark order (love that stuff) and am waiting for:

Mist Opportunity Multi-Tasking Refresher (MAC Fix+ dupe, but 2/3 cheaper, twice the amount of product, minus the castor oil)

Metalliner in Bronze Edge

On the Edge eyeliner in Cleo

Super Pro Brush Case (Super excited about this one!)

PROD_1065545_XL.jpg

Originally Posted by secondhook /img/forum/go_quote.gif Right now I'm waiting on 40 some odd eyeshadow samples from Archetype Cosmetics. Ordered on the 8th of August, so I'm getting more than a little antsy!
lol.gif
Uh oh. I've heard some really terrible things about that company and their shipping...
Check out the thread:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f12...ver-91609.html

Originally Posted by lalalalila /img/forum/go_quote.gif Uh oh. I've heard some really terrible things about that company and their shipping...
Check out the thread:

Oh, wow, I knew before ordering that I'd probably be waiting for a while, but I never thought I'd get stiffed! I guess it's a good thing my order was only around ten bucks. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed. ;/

Adding more to what I'm waiting for...UD Deluxe shadows in Ransom, Frigid and Ruthless. MAC lipglass in Runway Fave, and another Bobbi Brown 6 palette for my eye shadows. I can't WAIT for all my stuff to get here. Then I was going to go on a no buy....until I saw the Sephora F&F.

Got my stila order in the mail a few days ago! The Barbie e/s palette and the Barbie lip gloss enamel trio (love the pale pink and hot pink when I use them together)

stila_676.jpg

stila_677.jpg

I usually don't order shoes online since I like trying them on in person...but I really needed new boots, so I ordered them from DSW. These are the Aerosole infamous boot in Brown. Got them in the mail yesterday. Woot, excited! I'm so happy cuz they're comfortable and the heels aren't too high. Since these are wide around the calf area, they're great with jeans. Originally was $89, but on sale for $60. Found a $15 off coupon online and got 7% cashback thru Ebates, so I ended up paying only $40! Ahhh, I love bargain shopping
biggrin.gif

157023BRN1R.jpg

Also got my VS Pink panties today in the mail! It was a steal. 8/$25
smile.gif

blueangel I want that palette!! jaja is it good?? I am waiting for Sephora's F&F sale to get it with the smudge pots =)

I am waiting for Urban Decays 24/7 set on VIP and Heavy metal glitter eyeliners in Baked, Stage dive and Glam Rock (got them from ebay)

Also yesterday I placed an order at All Cosmetics Wholesale and they shipped it today! Yayy. I got a Stila Lip Glaze in Raspberry, A Stila It Gloss in Smashing and some MAC pigment samples (Antiqued Green, Vintage Gold, Naval Blue and Circa Plum)

Can't wait!!!

Latest posts

Back