Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two MAC holiday e/s palettes, a Kat Von D e/s palette, and Kat Von D perfumes--Sinner and Saint.

I got in the mail:

lady of sudz sunflower and violet soaps

FS jar of pink pearl, 2 MAC lipsticks, novel twist palette (swap) coco extreme perfume

Lots of samples from Aromaleigh. I took advantage of their sales and discount! I'm really excited.
biggrin.gif

Alabaster cream concealer

Pink cream concealer

Aloe e/s

Jade e/s

Amethyst e/s

Tuscany e/s

Hazelnut e/s

Damask e/s

Desire e/s

Luster e/s

Watermelon e/s

Tea Rose e/s

Jasper e/s

Snapdragon e/s

Lucky e/s

Regal e/s

Moire e/s

Dew e/s

Romance e/s

Peacoat e/s

Smokescreen e/s

Arbor e/s

Slate e/s

Bouganvillea e/s

Amelle e/s

Foxglove e/s

Umber e/s

Sweet lipstick

Perfect lipstick

Rosebud lipstick

Allure Illuminating Perle Powder

Splendor Illuminating Perle Powder

Cashmere blush

Ambrosia blush

Glorious blush

Sweetheart blush

Beauteous blush

Innocence blush

I didn't order online for a long time but I just paid for a nail polish package and waiting for it to arrive (prob next week) from VNS

Got my first eye shadow palette from MAC--the Sorceress holiday shadow set. Really pretty shades of purple and grey/silvers. Can't wait to use them tomorrow and the packaging is so cute.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Got my first eye shadow palette from MAC--the Sorceress holiday shadow set. Really pretty shades of purple and grey/silvers. Can't wait to use them tomorrow and the packaging is so cute. I so want that palette! Can you post swatches?

Sure Leti--I have to make sure my camera works first, but I will try and work on that tonight!

Anna Sui Dolly Girl Fragrance

Smashbox Primer

Urban Decay Hall of Fame set

MAC HK Tinted Lip Conditioner

MAC Heatherette Lollipop Lovin

Tons of MAC pigment samples, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, E.L.F brushes and some of their Studio stuff, Stila Lip Glaze collection I found at ULTA it comes 4 full size lip glazes for only $20 dollars!! yaaay, and L'oreal Volume Mascara... =D

Today I received a NYX order from ebay (joy07 or JOY's cosmetics store)... super happy with the jumbo lip pencils, the megashine lip glosses and a felt tip liner!! That thing is AMAZING!

I'm waiting on Spell Cosmetics, a MAC giftcard from a friend, WetSeal and some computer junk. I hunt my mail viciously.

For me it's Christmas clothes for my kids too...

Still no makeup for me, but I'm thinking about ordering the Lorac holiday palette.

I just ordered a lipstick for my mom for Christmas from Bobbi Brown, and one for her from Mac, and I decided to splurge and get myself Viva Glam V lipstick too.

A MAC sharpener, I know lame. I just had left over money on my gift card and don't know if you can reload them.

Latest posts

Back