Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ALMOST bought that tarte set last night, but figured they'd have it instore (I had to be at Sephora today)....they didnt.
I have to run into Sephora about a possible return today, but they only have a JCP one close to me..I don't think they do instore promos like they do online, right? If I end up doing a return, I'll probably just ask for a gift card. Rather go online and get more bang for my buck.

I got my wine tote in the mail. Bummed that one of the plastic wine glasses is broken. If they don't send me a new one I think they sell them at Dollar Tree. Also got the case of fruit leather. Yay.

I also got my eco-emi bonus box. I like it better than the one I got last year.

And lastly, I got a 1oz Tresemme split remedy shampoo and a 1oz conditioner from Walmart and my last issue of Marie Clare.

I just checked my tracking. The Tarte set should be here tomorrow.  Woo Hoo!  I've been wanting to try the lipsurgence for a while.  So bummed I didn't get one from Birchbox!

I got an issue of W magazine, Marie Claire and Shape.

I also got my TRESemme Split End Remedy shampoo & conditioner samples and a bracelet from some Seventeen magazine thing.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol everyone that is trying not to buy wants that set apparently. I'm not going to do it, but I'm going to think about it for a really long time lol. 
I think I'm going to skip the Tarte set. I seriously do NOT need more makeup. I've gone 4 days now, and I don't want to mess that up. It does look like a great value, though. 

I received part of my mystery box from Beauty Bar along with the rest of my other order! I got the Bliss hand cream and Clark's lip balm, which is a pretty pink color. Also have received my Boscia cleanser, Philosophy Purity Made Simple oil and regular milky cleanser. Now waiting on the rest of my mystery box, Clarisonic, and Sephora order, with my perfumes and UD liner and another Tweezerman lol.. I'm restricting myself after this! Oh, and my first Glossybox is shipping out, from the news on FB!

Just clothes for the moment, the sales end in two days so i got some good bargains !
icon_biggrin.gif

Milani order

Glossybox

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Possibly something I forgot.

And waiting since FEBRUARY for my Sleek prize to arrive that probably won't, and they are not responding to emails anymore. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh well.

glossybox

cravebox

klutchclub box

a table and chairs set from target

target beauty bag, though that will probably be a whlie

Yay!!! Finally got my Clarisonic Mia...grr on the holiday weekend and super late shipping! I love it and it's turquoise...oo..

Now, I'm just waiting on

3 swaps

Glossybox

Sample Society

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Mario Badescu Samples...been forever already, may have to contact CS

I got my very last Eco-Emi, my very first Beauty Army, my BZZAgent kit for the Dr.Scholl's products and a portable nail polish dryer.

Here's my highly anticipated Instyle Beauty Breaks Spring bag that arrived today. Some full size products & this was free with purchase of Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser back in April 2012. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by juk723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Patiently Waiting for:

1. Glossybox

2. Cravebox

3. Target Beauty bag - FREE ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

4. Influenster box-Mom box - FREE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5. Instyle BeautyBreaks box- FREE :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back