What's in your make up bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I carry my make up in a Coach make up bag, I got from the Coach Outlet. Its big enough for everything and fits perfect in my purse.

Lancome Matte Finish press powder in Suede

MAC lipglasses in Explicit, Oh baby, Spirted, Oyster Girl.

MAC lipliners in Chestnut, Plum, Oak

Clinqiue Lipgloasses in Clear and Sunset

MAC lipstick in Gleam

Cliniques All About Lips

Carmex

and a lip brush.

icon_smile.gif

When I'm rushing out the door (which is all the time) I can't decide what color to wear on my lips.

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki I carry my make up in a Coach make up bag, I got from the Coach Outlet. Its big enough for everything and fits perfect in my purse.
Lancome Matte Finish press powder in Suede

MAC lipglasses in Explicit, Oh baby, Spirted, Oyster Girl.

MAC lipliners in Chestnut, Plum, Oak

Clinqiue Lipgloasses in Clear and Sunset

MAC lipstick in Gleam

Cliniques All About Lips

Carmex

and a lip brush.

icon_smile.gif

When I'm rushing out the door (which is all the time) I can't decide what color to wear on my lips.

As much as I adore my makeup,I don't carry a bag around with me..I put my makeup on in the morning a but for the occasional blot(LM translucent pressed) during the day,I don't touch up

@ Christi - You have the new Lustreglass? How is that? I didn't get to see them at the counter when I went saturday. They were doing a Prom event and it was a mad house there. LOL

I dont have much in my make up bag, really. I apply in the morning & rarely touch up during the day.. Saying that, i do have a few low end products in my bag. Maybelline Full N Soft Rimmel Black Kohl Liner Loreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast And about 3 l/g.. but i rarely use any of these.. lets just say they're there for emergencies!! Blotting papers are my touch up for during the day! I blot every 2 hours or so

Well, let's see>>>>>>>> I have my lipstick lip gloss lip liner eyeshadow (4-8 diffrent colors) blush eyeliner's mascara fondation powder bronzer They are all the same brands TIGI, I love thier make-up line

Originally Posted by Christi Hi, Niki! The new Lustreglasses are absolutely great! The color that I have is kind of like a light plum and it would probably look good on anyone. They have a brush applicator like the lacquers instead of the sponge like the lipglasses, so they go on extra extra shiny and smooth. The colors are not quite as bright once you put them on as they are in the container. I hope you get to try them soon! Oh wow.. a brush instead of the sponge?! I like that. Yes, I am gonna try to get by the counter this weekend.
Thanks for the review.
icon_smile.gif

I heard the lustreglasses are great too. I hated the MAC Lipglasses because i found them too sticky, might try these because of the new formula

I had to scale down my make up bag, actually set it aside because of the new purse I got. The make up bag was too big plus I realized I carried everything, that I didn't need.
icon_lol.gif
Now, it's just eye drops, a lip liner, lipstick, lipglass (the color of the day) and my Lancome Matte Finish press powder with my carmex (great as a primer before applying lipstick or lipglosses).
icon_smile.gif

And I got the MAC Lustreglass in Ornamental. Whoa momma, I'm hot stuff.
icon_wink.gif

I'm going to attend a MAC Siminar tomorrow and I will post and tell all about it.
icon_razz.gif

Latest posts

Back