I thought this topic would be fun!!

In my new coach bag hubby got me!!

Guess wallet- credit cards, 25 dollars, metro card

brush, gum, business card holder,tons of mini avon

sample lipsticks,avon mirror,my cell phone, a pen,

small notebook.

How about you??

Reaction score
I got makeup bag, wallet, metrocard,coin purse, gum and tums. i also usually have some sort of reading material like a magazine or book.

Reaction score
Oh wow you probably don't want to know! lol A wallet exploding with receipts and change, checkbook, prescription sunglasses in case, lotion, feminine products
, cell phone, pen, comb, plus in the inside zippered pocket of my purse I have small miscellaneous items like lip balm, 2 lipsticks, nail clippers and file, small mirror, eye drops, pill box with Tylenol and Ibuprofin.... Maybe even something else I'm forgetting!

Reaction score
Lets see, I have about 6 ink pens (but still can never find one when I need it), 2 wallets, one for credit cards, one thats mostly pictures and receits, a manicure case, 2 lip gloss, travel brush, breath mints, oh and my little calender since I forget everything.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha My baby Luella (see below) carries:
  • Wallet
  • Coin purse
  • i-Pod
  • Mobile phone
  • Bus pass
  • Keys
  • Work i-d & badge
  • Trish McEvoy MU planner
  • Gum/Mints
  • Anything I've bought!!
this is such a nice classy bag, nice choice of pink too!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha

My baby Luella (see below) carries:
  • Wallet
  • Coin purse
  • i-Pod
  • Mobile phone
  • Bus pass
  • Keys
  • Work i-d & badge
  • Trish McEvoy MU planner
  • Gum/Mints
  • Anything I've bought!!

Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk!! I wanted to poke my head in here and just welcome you since I don't have a purse LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha thanks chica, i love it, it certainly stands out! And I love everything pink (one of my fave movies is Legally Blonde - so I'm a girly girl!!)
In my pink Luella is also my 2 red/pink LV purses!

Great topic by the way!

OMG that wallet is so nice! You got such nice style!! I always tend to stick to one brand of hand bags, usually. I love coach, I have alot 3 coach bags and cosmetics bag, but I always admired the look of lv.
I have over 100 bags. lol

Reaction score
thank you!! Your designs look nice! I am also a web designer too. I like to get into business one day.

Reaction score
No problem, I didnt realize you were from UK. The coach bags range from $100-$500 dollars. Have you ever been to the USA before??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha No! I never been, always wanted to! Hopefully I will be this summer!
Luv T xx

Wow, that would be neat! Any plans on where in USA?? I live about 30 mintues from New York City, def a awesome place to go. By the way, I seen all your makeup photos, man you have so much makeup!!! thats totally awesome! I love your eye photos, lots of pretty designs. Have u ever thought about becoming aMA?? I was gonna go to school for it, but I met my husband and I gave up my

dream LOL but I am a avon beauty advisor and I have learned alot from it, so

I am kind of glad I didnt.

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw yours also on Muchloved. Thanks for the compliments. Designing these days in XHTML mostly. Thanks again for joinin up, have fun posting around

Originally Posted by itsd2382

thank you!! Your designs look nice! I am also a web designer too. I like to get into business one day.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks for the compliments hunny!
i duno where in the USA, but I deffo need to hit up New York!!

I'm an MA for Stila, so pretty mild compared to the MU i love for me!!

Wow, I didnt know you were a MA for Stila. U know I never tried one single Stila product! lol in your opinon whats there best selling product?? by the way, i just wanted to ask u something really quick if you dont mind..if you know how 2 do this or not.. but I like to learn how to contour my eyes. I see it on people on tv,fashion, and it looks so nice!! any tips?? thanks so much!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek Oh wow you probably don't want to know! lol A wallet exploding with receipts and change, checkbook, prescription sunglasses in case, lotion, feminine products
, cell phone, pen, comb, plus in the inside zippered pocket of my purse I have small miscellaneous items like lip balm, 2 lipsticks, nail clippers and file, small mirror, eye drops, pill box with Tylenol and Ibuprofin.... Maybe even something else I'm forgetting!
OMG!
Girl_Geek has just STOLEN my bag!!! LOL Holy cow, I have almost EXACTLY the same stuff in mine!!! I just cleaned it out about 10 min. ago - so I took out about 5 of 6 pens... 1 of 2 perfumes, etc etc... I'm condensing to hold more crap!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I thought this topic would be fun!!
In my new coach bag hubby got me!!

Guess wallet- credit cards, 25 dollars, metro card

brush, gum, business card holder,tons of mini avon

sample lipsticks,avon mirror,my cell phone, a pen,

small notebook.

How about you??

Hey Danielle! Welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Janelle from NY - nice snow this weekend, huh?
Checked out your site - nice job! I signed your guestbook too ~
See ya soon chick - have fun here!

Reaction score
Here's my stuff:

• Makeup bag (lighter, lip balm, l/s, nail file, dental floss, listerine strips & mirror)
  • Wallet
  • Cell Phone
  • PDA
  • Sunglasses
  • Mesh envelope w/coupons
  • Suede pouch w/pens

Latest posts