What's on your wishlist/shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the other ones she listed?? like the sunshine and temperley? i thought beau was going to have two palettes at nordies??? but they only have one...?

- mac pigments in fuchsia & blue brown

- delux beauty flush stick in fuchsia

- sonya dakar hydrasoft lotion & bergamot wash

I have to say i want the new pigments in the D'Bohemia collection. I can't wait til those come out.

- Bourjois Frumpy to Foxy collection

- Too Faced Beach Bunny palette

- train case

(and I actually just ordered the above three recently. Can't wait for my stuff to come in
biggrin.gif
)

- some faces eyeshadows, since I get a little discount

- the new l'oreal CJ from the summer collection. just saw a pic of it. they're GORGEOUS!

I think that's it
smile.gif

The two KA palettes are awesome, a great example of how palette 2 looks on is the new Louis Vitton(spelled wrong i know!) ads with Uma Thurman.

As for my list - neverending

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 What are the other ones she listed?? like the sunshine and temperley? i thought beau was going to have two palettes at nordies??? but they only have one...? I haven't heard of Temperly but here are some pics of the other lines.

okay here's my wishlist:

Nars blush in Torrid

UD e/s Midnight cowboy rides again

Mac Naked lunch e/s

Mac Bamboo e/s

Mac Dovefeather e/s

Nars bronzing powder in Laguna

Stila all over shimmer eyes #6

Benefit Show offs in ruby doo

Too Faced Quickie Chronicles- The Party girl

UD Shadow box

UD Primer potion

Benefit Bathina Sandal Scandal

Isn't it pretty? I know that pic is from the April Allure. I was so excited when I saw it in Allure.
icon_biggrin.gif
I was like, OMG, I WANT this SO bad!

Originally Posted by Marisol Ooooohhh, I want Temperly!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Isn't it pretty? I know that pic is from the April Allure. I was so excited when I saw it in Allure.
icon_biggrin.gif
I was like, OMG, I WANT this SO bad! That is where I saw it. No wonder it looked familiar!!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I want ... EVERYTHING!
wink.gif
LOL Now I just need the $ to back it up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ditto big time!

Latest posts

Back