What's the 1 hair product u keep on buying for years

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine would be biosilk's silk therapy. Ive been buying these for like 5 years or more, and I don't even know what it does. It feels nice when i put it on, but i swear i don't even know if it improves the texture of my hair or make it shinier. I think it's time i stop buying it and see what happens.

Mine is Vavoom Hair Spray. My HG hair spray. I've bought it for 5 years now. Just recently I've discovered another hair spray that compares to the Vavoom one and that is Alterna Caviar Hair Spray. I love both hair sprays.

mine is "Care Free curl. Curl Activator". Made by Soft Sheen, and i buy it at sally's beaty suplies.

Since my hair is curly, i like to have my curls without crispy feeling (i like to touch my hair). This cream make my hair curly, soft and shiny. Just need to find the rigth amount for your own hair to avoid to much grease.

I put it on damp hair and leave to air dry (when short hair) or dry it with the dryer in cold air (the heat dries my already dry hair) this only when i have medium hair (by neckline).

It not that grease, just start with a dap and so on. TRY it and if don't like it , return it, you don't loose anything.

see you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

queen helene cholesterol deep conditioner and st ives perm repair conditioner. my hair seems to love these products so i just keep buying them. no matter how i style my hair (long, short, relaxed, natural) they do the job!

Lately I've really been liking John Frieda's Frizz Ease Wind Down Cream (regular strength for fine hair). It doesn't do much to straighten my hair like it claims (I can get my hair just as straight with or without the cream as long as I blowdry it well), but it does an awesome job of keeping the frizzies away! My hair is very fine (yet thick and wavy) and when I try to blowdry it without the cream, there is so much static I can hardly even keep the hair in my round brush! But with the cream, my hair is smooth and totally frizz-free while I dry it! (Though it can still get a little frizzy at the end of the day if it's humid or rainy!)

I also like Herbal Essence Flexible Hold Hairspray. I like to flip the ends of my hair out and this hairspray helps it last all day without getting too crunchy. Plus it smells so much better than most hairsprays! When I first started using this hairspray, hubby kept wanting to smell my hair, lol

I swear by Aveda Shampure shampoo, I've bought it for about 4 years now and I get the litre bottles and also Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner which I've probably bought on and off for about 10 years.

Reija I did not realize they even still made and sold Vavoom, I used to use that in the 80s I swear that stuff was like superglue in aerosol form, it used to hold my spikes up all day. I have long hair now so I don't use hairspray anymore. I can't honestly say there is anything I buy over and over, I love to experiment. I just bought some Avalon Organic lavendar cond, yesterday, will try it soon.

Originally Posted by monniej queen helene cholesterol deep conditioner and st ives perm repair conditioner. my hair seems to love these products so i just keep buying them. no matter how i style my hair (long, short, relaxed, natural) they do the job! Yes I agree

I use Queen Helene conditioner

It does my hair well

I also use tcb hot oil treatment

Alterna Hemp oil spray shine.

Smells dreamy, adds tons of shine without weighing hair down!! Awesome.

i am a true product junkie so i'm trying really hard to think of one product that i've bought consistently... hmmm.. still thinking... and thinking... wow... there really isn't one...
icon_eek.gif

StraightSexyHair Power Straight balm, and the Smooth n' Seal spray... LOVE EM' !!! :icon_love

My HG conditioner is Lorea'l mega moisture. You can get it at Sally's. For a little tub of it it's only $11.99. I cannot live without this conditioner!! My damaged hair loves it!

I also just recently purchased Nexxus Emergencee reconstructor and I love it! It does wonders for my fried bleached blonde hair....will keep purchasing for sure
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.. I adore it! I love that stuff too it does wonders to help my hair when its dryed out!

Latest posts

Back