What's the nicest Compliment You've Ever Recieved?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i will have to say i have never recieved such a compliemtn that it deams spot on top as best compliment but i will stick with my usual answer..... the truest compliment at the least is wow you have such beautiful blue eyes. because as we alll know you see someone with bright as blue eyes.. you gon say sumthin!

OK uhm i see alot of peole sayin there best compliment is on how they look , cool I been told i was pretty cute etc. too but on the real that doesn't mean nothin of course it always feels good to be told u look nice but THE BEST one so far was By a friend Who said , "your a good Mom & a strong person & you know that you can get whatever you want or Whoever you want & You have two Beautiful babies who love you & look up to you ...what more can you ask for".l.............I was kinda goin through a hard time but this helped alot I almost cried cuz it was like Hello wake up and stop sulking & do what u need to for yourself n your kids
smile.gif
yup Truly the best compliment for me !!
smile.gif

I love it when my fiancé says I´m the hottest girl he´s ever been with. So at least there´s not competition from the ex front lol. And when he says nobody has ever treated him better than I do!!!

And my grandma always brags to random people about me, her "favorite granddaughter"

And various compliments from guys. I got "you´re marriage material" and "wow, she´s a 10".

A few years ago i would have said the nicest compliments I got were 'you're so beautiful," "you have the nicest teeth," "you have the most gorgeous eyes i've ever seen" ...compliments like that.

Now it's "you are such an amazing mom... your kids (well at the time it was just my son) are so happy and well-behaved." I love getting a compliment like that.

Another one of my favorite compliments was when the guy I adored told me that I was fiery... and that he loved it, it was his favorite thing about me. I always took pride in being told i was fiery... that's the Aries in me.

I guess it could be a compliment...

Last week, I was at the drive-thru ordering coffee. When I got to the pick-up window to pay and get my coffee, I was told I didn't have to pay. I asked why not? The cashier told me that the guy (who she believed was a cop) asked what I ordered. She told him and he said he'd pay for it. The look on my face was priceless. I was beaming. Not b/c of some guy, but b/c it was such a nice gesture from a complete stranger whom I never even spoke a word to. And he only saw me through his rear-view mirror!

Mine was definitely way back at my HS graduation, but I'll always remember it. I was class valedictorian, so after I delivered my speech a freshman girl walked up to me and said that I was her role model. I was so touched and surprised to learn that what I was doing with my life was actually impacting someone else...*tear tear*

So last night my Husband and I actually got to go on a date (the in-laws were in town and we finally had a babysitter) anyway I finished getting ready and came down stairs and my almost 3 year old son said. "Hi Mommy, you pretty!"

*as my eyes well up*

Hm..my favorite compliment is probably from my yearbook, when someone wrote, "I admire how you breezed through school" translation: "I admire your carefree laziness"

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif even after almost 30 years i still blush when my husband tells me i look pretty. Aww,
lovelove.gif
I want that ^ already!!! Damn it.
eviltongue.gif

ha ha Ashley, that's funny.

I felt all warm the other week, I work at the customer service at my work (duh huh?) and this old lady ( I recognize her, but nothing specific) I explained the reciept/return I gave her I think. And she said "Thank you so much. You're always so nice!"

I almost got teary, I didn't think she remembered me!

I get MU compliments sometimes, and my teeth being straight/white (they're not that much). I like those compliments cause my teeth aren't perfect, but I guess people like imperfections sometimes and it's good to know a mannequin isn't the most attractive to everyone
smile.gif

I remember one, I was sitting next to my hubby and when he won/lost a game (xbox of course) he looked at me and said "Wow, I think I just fell in love all over again."
sick.gif

JK!!!
4.gif

That my husband wants to spend the rest of his life with me, is a HUGE compliment!! Out of everyone in this entire world, he picked me and he wasn't afraid to take on my son too!

This older woman and her husband followed me through the mall from Macy's for 20 minutes before telling me I am "...so gorgeous" and asking me for an autograph (she thought I was a model). She then yells to her husband "Babe she's NOT a model, tell her to be a model!"

lol !

hmm, people used to say i looked like a little doll as a kid. and back then i had long hair (past my butt), so they would say i have the nicest hair. i got the compliment not so long ago from a woman in the bus. so pretty my hair had to be dyed, she wanted me to give her the brand's name. lol.

I like all these threads from you Celly! They're interesting lol

The best compliment I have ever been given was by a girl who told me I looked like Eva Green (a very pretty french actress who was a bond girl in the last James Bond film) and I was like "Oh Shucks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's so sweet! I am in no way as gorgeous as her but thanks for the lovely compliment anyway!" I don't think I look like her at all but it was a nice compliment and it made me giggle
tongue.gif

Back