What's the scoop on Too Faced?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at Planet Beauty (beauty supply place) the other day and heard 2 ladies talking about the Too Faced line and how popular it was now being mentioned in a lot of magazines and used by celebrities. Planet Beauty had just got a new shipment in for lot of the products in the line and they were selling really fast. Any rants or raves about the line?

I've tried one of their eye shadows... it was ok... not bad, but nothing magical or anything - it was pretty much like any other. Just more expensive!!! LOLI think it's just another thing where you're paying for the brand name... I haven't tried any of their other products, but honestly... it seems like its just another line - Nothing special, but worth a try.
icon_cool.gif

I have tried the gossip gloss. It is pretty good quality and very pretty but not worth the expensive pricetag. I also tried the Kiss sticks lipgloss. One word for these, awesome. I liked the one I bought so much I bought two more. But they still are not worth the outrageous pricetage, so I go to ebay.

I've gotten so used to paying less for everything at Ebay - that I'll usually check there first for anything I buy that's a bit pricey! LOL

I am addicted to the Too Faced e/s duos!

They're triple-pigmented like MAC used to be. (MAC is now only double-pigmented)

The texture & pigment of the shimmer & glitter shades are very much like Urban Decay's (another triple-pigmented line).

The *new* Too Faced Lip Injection does what DuWop's Lip Venom does; minus the burning sensation!

The Lava Matte pencil is one of the few pencils that you can line your inner rims with, and it lasts w/o irritation.

The bronzer is also worth taking a look at.

Latest posts

Back