What's Your Current Ringtone Pt 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Madonna - She's Not Me on my iphone.

S. Lisa Smith: you CAN get ring tones for the iphone! You can make them yourself using Garage Band. If you would like to get your Surfin' USA back, I'm sure I could make the ring tone for you! It's super easy, I would just need to know what part of the song you want as the tone. LMK
biggrin.gif

I make my own ringtones. I just go to Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker, upload it from my computer and I can choose what part I want, how long and for those experts, whether it fades in or out and other goodies on there. Best part is it's free! You can then choose how you want to download it: emailed to you, cellphone (provides link) or straight to the computer.
smile.gif

Right now I have six I keep interchanging: Dj Drama "Daydreaming"; Paramore "Decode" "Misery Business"; All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell"; Soulja Boy "Kiss You Through The Phone"; Kerli "Walking On Air" what ever I'm in the mood to listen to lol. My msg/alert tone is AFI "12/21".

mostly on vibrate...but when not, it;s the annoying theme song from happy tree friends ;-)

My ringtone is just the regular Sony Ericsson one.

I never use my mobile. I've never been interested. I only really used my phone when I was at Uni and it was the only phone I had. I'd hook it up to my laptop to surf the Internet mostly.

I only have my current phone because my Dad insisted on buying me one but it's never charged. I'm at home a good bit of the day and the rest I'm at work so unless I'm going out on my own, which is rare, I really don't need one. Not that my family always agree.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I make my own ringtones. I just go to Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker, upload it from my computer and I can choose what part I want, how long and for those experts, whether it fades in or out and other goodies on there. Best part is it's free! You can then choose how you want to download it: emailed to you, cellphone (provides link) or straight to the computer.
smile.gif

Right now I have six I keep interchanging: Dj Drama "Daydreaming"; Paramore "Decode" "Misery Business"; All-American Rejects "Gives You Hell"; Soulja Boy "Kiss You Through The Phone"; Kerli "Walking On Air" what ever I'm in the mood to listen to lol. My msg/alert tone is AFI "12/21".

Do you know if this works for Blackberry's? I used to use Mobile17 and I could make my own but they block it on Blackberry's and Sidekicks so you have to buy ring tones from them.

Well I have different rings for different people but my regular rintone is "Angie" by the Rolling Stones. Everyone finds that quite appropriate.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you know if this works for Blackberry's? I used to use Mobile17 and I could make my own but they block it on Blackberry's and Sidekicks so you have to buy ring tones from them. Yep, I have the BB Curve from At&T and when I go to the regular browser, i just type in the link that's given to me on the computer (to download directly to cell) and it takes me to the exact page with my made ringtone and I just select and download. In my family, I'm the source of free ringtones lol.

Sweet! I hate paying for songs and they're never the part that I like. I'm going to go ring tone making crazy when I get home lol

That is awesome Adreinne because I'm always liking songs but I don't wanna pay a kajillion dollars for it and it's so hard to find the songs in general.

right now I have the instrumental of Bittersweet Symphony as my ringtone. but most of the time my phone's on vibrate.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sweet! I hate paying for songs and they're never the part that I like. I'm going to go ring tone making crazy when I get home lol I know, and then At&t will make you pay 3 bucks for a 15 second clip
plain.gif

I have a very basic phone and it vibrates and plays the Nokia tune. I know borring!!

악녀 (Are you A Good girl?), by DBSK (동방신기), my favorite Korean group. ♥

Right now it's just the default ringtone for the iPhone. For the longest time I had Justin Timberlake's "My Love"

Originally Posted by katina74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif "down with the sickness" by Disturbed Love your choice! LOL
I have two- if it's hubs or kids it's Green Day's "Jesus of Suburbia" part of "I don't care if you don't"

Everyone else rings in "For whom the bell tolls" by Metallica.

My DD has "One" and "Enter Sandman" combo pack. Mostly it rings in One- "Darkness imprisoning...." LOL

yupp,for mine i have different ringtones when different people call.

i know none of you guys aren't going to know any of these songs or bands...

like for my sister its "Off the Heezay" by Bring Me The Horizon,people get freaked out by the metal blasting on my phone.

my mum's is "Wait and Bleed" by Slipknot,shes a huge slipknot fan otherwise it'd be siouxsie and the banshees.

my dads is "Undead" by Hollywood Undead.

my bff Marie's is "Higinia" by blessthefall.

My ringtone at the moment is This Boys In Love - The Presets. I used to have seperate ringtones for my besat friends/mum/dad/sisters/brother but it all got too confusing!

Back