Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Morning Routine

Cleanse

Tone

Moisturize

Sunscreen

Evening Routine

Cleanse - I would switch this with exfoliating once or twice a week in two to three day intervals

Tone

Serum/Spot treatment creams

Moisturize

Others

Mask every week twice

Scrub the body twice a week

Body butter daily after shower

Reaction score
My skincare routine changes according to the season. In summers i use sunscreen to protect my skin from the scorching heat of the sun and wash my face after every short while. Whereas in winter, i focus on moisturizing and hydrating it more. Other than this, a good face wash and exfoliator is also a must have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Cleansers

Just like you wash your hair and body, it’s important to use a cleanser (made just for your face) to wash your skin. Rabach recommends cleansing twice daily. “Cleansing helps remove dead skin, reduce oils in acne prone skin, remove buildup of bacteria and yeast that live on the skin, remove pollutants that collect on the skin during the day, and remove all makeup, so pores do not get clogged.” she says. We think that’s motivation enough.

Toner

First things first: if you want to keep your routine quick, skip this step! If not, we like a toner to: 1. truly make sure the skin's got a perfectly clean canvas post-cleansing and 2. either add hydration or exfoliation to our routine. Dr. Rabach recommends making sure your toner is oil-free.

Serum

Serums are one of the best ways to address your personal skin concerns. "A VIta a to Zee Vitamin C serum is a skincare product designed to deliver a high concentration of a specific active ingredient to the skin," dermatologist Dr. Zeichner says, adding that they're usually designed to "perform a single job, whether that is to hydrate, protect, brighten, calm, or even the skin." It's important to make sure you're choosing a serum that's actually right for you. One thing dermatologists agree on is using an antioxidant serum (like Vitamin C) in the morning.

Latest posts