What's Your Daily Skin Care Routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we all use different cosmetics on daily basis  which someway or the other effects our natural skin. I would like to suggest here all time home made remedy for your regular skin care which my Grandma suggested me. Yes, I am talking about Fuller Earth (Multani Mitti). I have been using it since many years and the effects are actually very good. I would recommend to include Mltani Mitti as a part of your regular skin care. To get full details about the benefits which it can have on your skin you can read the following article.

https://www.popxo.com/2018/01/benefts-and-uses-of-multani-mitti/

hi ! 

At this moment in life, when you have to bear with this reality, you are bound to try to get a dry skin care or a complete remedy to this problem. It is sad to look at a horrible looking face in the mirror first thing in the morning. Vitamin E taken internally can be an effective eczema treatment with no side effects. Therefore, Vitamin E Oil can help in the treatment of Eczema.

https://chiltanpure.com/product/pure-vitamin-e-oil-best-price-buy-online/

I have been using the TimeWise set by Mary Kay for the last three months and I have noticed a ton of change in my face.  I have softer skin and some of my acne scars have faded.  I also have a tendency to have adult acne from time to time.  I am proud to say I have not had that be an issue.  I use the eye makeup remover at night and then the night time system which is the same as the day except it has a night cream.  The day cream has SPF 30 in it to also protect my face from the sun.  Being in Colorado and having horses... this means a great deal to me. 

www.marykay.com/klarock1725

View attachment 732609-TW3D-Corporate Ads-en-us.pdf

View attachment TimeWise-Miracle-Set-3D-Factsheet-en-us.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Skincare routine varies among different skin types. Before you build skincare routine, firstly you must know about your skin type. I personally prefer natural product for my skin such as aloe vera gel, coconut oils and also drink more water to keep your skin hydrated.
I used to change my skincare products every few months as I could not find the right products for me. I now use only natural skincare and my skin has improved so dramatically. So happy I found the RIGHT products now, I wouldn’t change a thing now! :)  

I use products by LimeLife by Alcone, they are an all natural, paraben free, vegan, cruelty free brand. 

Nowadays all the girls are very skin protective. I am also very worried about my skin. Recently one month back I had suffered many problems for my skin, like skin roughing, pimples, dark spot etc. At that time I used my products and remedies for my skin after that also irritating. Then my friend told me the home treatment at that time I contacted Bluedrake for my skin treatment. After that, my skin was free from roughing also solving dark spot problems. Below I have mention how to keep your face clean daily.

1. Figure out what kind of skin you have.

2. Use a simple face wash twice a day.

3. Pat your skin dry with a clean towel

4. Use toners

5. Treat the skin around your eyes gently

6. Don't touch your face

http://skincarey.com/beauty-tips/celebrities-will-never-miss-this-skin-care-routine/

this skin care routine is best for overall skin health.

While using facial cleanser, toner, serum, and moisturizer can be part of your twice daily skin care routine, there are certain steps in your skin care routine that only need to be done once a day—either in the AM or PM.

Finding a daily skin care routine that works for you can seem like be fun. With so-many skincare products available in the market, choosing the right one or combination might seem overwhelming. To make sure that your routine that you are choosing really works for you, you should first consider what type of skin you have. You can then put together a personalized regiment of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, defoliants, and masks. You will be delighted by your beautiful skin within a few months!

Step 1: whine and grumble about the fact that I even need a whole damn routine...

AM:

• Cerave foaming facial cleanser
  • Panoxyl benzoyl peroxide cream wash
  • Stridex pad, the high strength stuff in the red box
  • Cerave moisturizer
  • Biore sunscreen
PM:

• Coconut oil to remove makeup if necessary
  • Cerave foaming facial cleanser
  • Differin gel
  • Cerave moisturizer

Hello All,
I am Jess from Singapore. I am very concern about my skin care. I am always using quality brands and products for my skin care. I have used many skin care brands in my life but i like the most is "Lionesse Singapore" as this is exactly meets my skin type and serving what I am looking for. I really appreciate the quality of products that the brand is offering to beauty industry.

I ❤️ U Lionesse Singapore

Lionesse Beauty Bar.jpg

What's your daily skin care routine?

Share your am and pm routine here and let's help each other out by giving ideas on skin care products that work. I thought it would be fun to get this type of thread going again. We used to have a similar and encourage all you lurkers to chime in too. :) We are a community of beauty obsessed so let's help each other out because the beauty struggle is real right? Aren't we all looking for the best next thing in skin care? I've tried hundreds if not thousands of products and still try new ones only because I love to do it. I had my skin care set for a while but then got bored and started using different products again and not a day goes by that I don't at least window shop at Sephora.  :lol: I'm a huge fan of Korean skin care too but I just love skin care in similar and trying out new products is fun. I hope you all with join me in sharing our routines so that others can get information and ideas for theirs and we can all talk about what works and what doesn't. 
Hi my suggestion is to keep follow these things as:

It is very important to maintain a balanced diet in your daily life to keep your skin glowing, but no need to stick with the diet chart, instead of this you should understand what to eat and what not to.

Here are some tips for you to follow every day to get more health benefits.

1. Drinking water is most important; it keeps your body hydrated.
  2. Don’t skip breakfast
  3. Include fruits, vegetables, rich in protein, food in your meal
  4. Eat dairy products which are high in vitamins & proteins and the food which gives you nutrients.
  5. Avoid unhealthy lifestyle.
    Daily-Diet-You-Should-Follow-To-Keep-Your-Skin-Glowing-and-Healthy.jpg

1. Water

Water will keep your system internally hydrated when you drink lots of water throughout the day. Drinking lots of water help to remove toxins from your body and keeps your skin glowing and reduces wrinkles & fine lines and many skin problems.

2. Turmeric

Turmeric contains the anti-inflammatory compound, and its bio-active component has a medicinal property which helps to increase antioxidant capacity in your body. It is very helpful to cure disease and has a property to reduce the risk of cancer.

My daily skincare routine follows this routine - 

1. Try a three-day detox.

2. Add turmeric, aloe vera, cucumber, baking soda, papaya to your diet and use the face mask with the ingredients every alternate day.

3. Drink green tea, every single day.

4. Consciously add Vitamin C to your diet.

5. Massage your face with honey daily.

6. Exercise for at least 15 minutes, every day.

7. Drink coconut water.

8. Avoid fried or oily food. Eat at home.

9. Feel happy from within.  

I follow in these skin tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing all day long. I also in ayurvedic tips for skincare. They really work. If you want to know some ayurvedic tips to keep your skin glowing.

I Follow this skin care routine..hope you find it helpful

1. STEP 1: CLEANSER. In the morning, start by splashing your face with warm water or, if you must, wash with a gentle face cleanser designed for your skin type.
  2. TONER. ...
  3. EYE CREAM. ...
  4. SPOT TREATMENT. ...
  5. MOISTURIZER. ...

and please stay out of the sun!

even if u are wearing hat or sunscreen....

i avoid the sun as much as possible

In the AM I:

1. Cleanse
  2. Tone
  3. Apply a Serum
  4. Apply an Eye Cream
  5. Moisturize (Something with SPF)
In the PM I:

1. Cleanse with a Facial Oil
  2. Cleanse with a Face Wash
  3. Tone
  4. Use a Sheet Mask
  5. Apply an Eye Cream.
  6. Depending on how my skin feels after removing the mask and allowing the essence to absorb into my skin, I'll follow up with a serum and/or moisturizer.

I start my day with healthy face wash. with lemon water. and end my day with Tretoin Cream which is help to prevent anti-aging.

CLUELESS ABOUT FACE BLEACH? GET ALL THE DOPE HERE!

Apart from its distinct smell, face bleach has a lot of reputation surrounding it, some good and some not so. The claimed benefits of face bleach include removal of blackheads, pigmentation and tan. Most people even resort to bleaching to save themselves the pain of threading. But, how many of these are actually true? We’ll tell you the reality behind the jar of cream that promises to lighten your complexion.

When it comes to skincare, most of us tend to put more emphasis on face than on the rest of our body but keeping skin looking radiant from head-to-toe can also go a long way toward helping you look healthier and feeling more confident. so its important to keep care of your skin from head-to-toe so your whole skin kept velvety smooth. 

• My Morning Routine:- First I step into a warm, relaxing shower and begin by cleansing my body with Nargis Cleansing Shower Butter by Forest Essentials, with its rich and creamy consistency, it deeply nourishes and cleanses your skin leaving a mild lingering fresh fragrance throughout the day. Then crucial and an often missed step to add to your skincare ritual is an Exfoliator. I prefer Hydrating Sea Salt Crystal Rose Body by Forest Essentials makes a great choice as it imparts unrivaled smoothness and a dazzling radiance to your skin. 
  • My Evening and Night Routine:- My evening routine is to first use Forest Essentials Soundarya Luminous Beauty oil for my skin. This oil nourishes the skin and leaves it with an iridescent gold shimmer. Before sleeping I apply Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood & Saffron by Forest Essentials which rejuvenating and nourish my skin.
I only prefer  Forest Essentials products for my skin because all these products are ayurvedic and natural with no chemicals and side effects.

THE BENEFITS OF BAKING SODA FOR YOUR SKIN:

Using baking soda for skin issues can actually be pretty safe, especially since it is a naturally occurring compound that is found in abundant quantities in the form of the mineral ‘natron’.

Moving on to skincare, our team at BeBeautiful has curated a list of skin problems that this extraordinary compound could help treat (baking soda’s quite magical like that). So prop yourself on your couch, take a bite out of that mouth-watering muffin you just baked using baking soda.

I have a very simple 4 step process that has helped with my sensitive skin, after trying many different products from drugstores. I am am love with my regimen for both AM and PM uses. 

SOOTHE GENTLE CREAM WASH

I have have normal to oily skin, so I wet my  skin and gently message a thin layer of cleanser, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.

SOOTHE SENSITIVE SKIN TREATMENT

After cleansing, I apply a thin layer of treatment evenly over my face, avoiding the eyes, which I don't rinse off.

SOOTHE MOISTURE REPLENISHING CREAM

Then I apply thin layer of face cream evenly , avoiding the eye area and, again, I don't rinse off. 

SOOTHE MINERAL SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30

Every AM I use thin layer of sunscreen, reapply every 2-3 hours if needed. 

I have a hydration serum, face masks, microdermabrasion paste, and eye cream I use when needed and depending on the time of year. ?

Your skin is your biggest organ, so top of eating clean, showering every other day, drinking a lot of water, and truly taking care of myself. A skincare routine isn't the end all be all, but its preventive steps (like physical activity, eating healthy) to avoid reversing damaged skin from not using sunscreens toners, moisturizer etc. 

Latest posts

Back