Whats your fashion profile?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquarius

You'll never see a Water Bearer shopping in one of those big, corporate fashion dens that make their profit from monopolies and sweatshops. Thrift stores suit you much better, where you can get the most interesting clothes at the least damage to your pocketbook. You keep up with trends in your own way. You don't buy the new retro fashions, rather you find clothing from the time that this retro was new. Colorful clothing made from hemp, or anything that has shock value, is scattered about your wardrobe. You always have one jump on the next trend, whether or not it finds its way into popular culture. Among the mismatched, eclectic, daring garments in your possession, there is probably at least one gown or suit that is perfectly tailored, perfectly elegant and definitely expensive.

Ankles, though often sprained, are your Sign's favorite body part. Indulge in this by wearing anklets, strappy sandals and t-length skirts. Your hair is constantly changing -- you first dyed it green to shock your parents, but later just kept changing the color to catch the attention of the rest of the world. Henna is useful for this scheme. The makeup you wear is bright, fun and completely cruelty free. If you don't feel like it, though, you won't wear any at all. Adorning your body and clothing with turquoise is a good bet for adding beauty into your life.

Fave Label: Anna Sui

Would Look Good On: Christina Ricci

lol, funny they picked Christina Ricci because when I was younger, so many people would tell me I looked like her, though I didn't see it at all

My profile was a Gemini and it was mostly true. The only thing that might be off for me is the part about the bracelets. I dont like bracelets, they feel awkward for me. But the rest is true, especially the makeup and tank top part.
marchmellow.gif

Hmmm.... I'm not in 100% agreement with mine (Capricorn). I'd love to have power suits, but I'm just as comfy in sweats LMAO!

Gemini

Every day is an adventure for the Twins. You probably open your closet in the morning to have a mountain of crumpled garments cascade onto your head. Once you dig through the mess, it is only a question of figuring out what you feel like that day and throwing on the clothing to match. You follow trends halfheartedly because you become bored with them quickly. If a new trend hits you every day, you're ready to embrace that new trend -- if only for the next 24 hours. You're a bit conscious of your wallet when going clothing shopping, but if you find the fuzziest pair of slippers you've ever set your feet in, not much is going to stop you from making them yours. You probably don't care about, or even look at, what the label on your new garment says, as long as you like the way it looks and feels.

You may do well in tank tops to show off your arms, and you can never go wrong with blue denim. If you think about putting on makeup in the morning, it's probably very light, perhaps only lip gloss to give you even more than your natural shine. Arm bands and dangly bracelets are a must unless, like tight clothing, they're too constricting. Experimental Gemini is willing to try anything once, but your hair is usually pretty simple, with only twin braids to bring out your inner nature.

I am a Taurus but I am on the cusp (I was born first day of Taurus). I think Aries fits me WAY more. Im so not a label snob and actually tend to buy off the rack/cheap stuff all the time. I could care less for high end clothing. However, I do wear classy styles as opposed to new trends.

But I love blacks and reds and a lot of times Ill wear something that everyone scoffs at -only to have it come into style a month later. So I guess we can go with Aries.

Latest posts

Back