What's your favorite powder blush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using a Cle De Peau powder blush and I really like it but I need a cheaper alternative. My Cle De Peau blush has lasted my a year and a half so it really didn't end up being that expensive but I'm ready to change to something else. I've heard good things about Nars Orgasm. Anybody used it? Is it good for fair skin? I'm looking for a blush that looks natural on fair skin and is good for day time use.

Hi Reija
smile.gif
My fave powder blushes are LORAC Pink Blush, NARS Sin, and L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar N Spice. All are suitable for daytime wear. But that list is subject to change as soon as I get my saks.com order in! I'm getting Orgasm, Outlaw, and Lovejoy blushes.
cool.gif

I've never tried Cle De Peau, too expensive for me, would love to though.
tongue.gif

I've had NARS Orgasm and I thought it was too light for me, I'm fair skinned. Try Outlaw or Deepthroat, if you like NARS. For MAC I like Coygirl, its a powdery rose/pink, very pretty. I also like MAC Margin, its a peach with shimmer. My favorite but too expensive is Chanel Irrelle Secret, a beautiful soft pink.
12_1.JPG

You can find this on Ebay for much cheaper. (thats where I got this picture from) By the way FeistyFemme, you have great taste!

Oh this Chanel blush looks so pretty! I gotta check it out. Thanks for the recommendations FeistyFemme and Tinydancer. I appreciate your help! Will definitely check these out! FeistyFemme let us know when you get your order in how you like the blushes.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I've never tried Cle De Peau, too expensive for me, would love to though.
tongue.gif

I've had NARS Orgasm and I thought it was too light for me, I'm fair skinned. Try Outlaw or Deepthroat, if you like NARS. For MAC I like Coygirl, its a powdery rose/pink, very pretty. I also like MAC Margin, its a peach with shimmer. My favorite but too expensive is Chanel Irrelle Secret, a beautiful soft pink.
12_1.JPG

You can find this on Ebay for much cheaper. (thats where I got this picture from) By the way FeistyFemme, you have great taste!

That's beautiful!
Hmm right now I'm pretty much still a drugstore girl when it comes to blushes....really like my Loreal Blush Delices, I've owned every shade but the ginger snap one.

My current favorite is NAR Lovejoy..It's seems like it's all I use lately although I cheated this morning and used something differnet**gasp**

Latest posts

Back