What's your favorite store for bras?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JC Penney. They are better quality then other department stores which are cheap. Jc Penney makes good quality bras, and I notice that they imitate the styles of the bras at VS so it's like getting a VS bra without the bulky padding or huge price tag.

all my standards come from Macy's because I like Felina, Calvin Klein, and Maidenform..

But I'll shop anywhere.

I love La Senza ....they have the best bras and penties Quality is too good ..and I think VS just bought it because they start business in canada and La sneza would be their biggest competitor

Huemira

intimissimi, they are some italian company, they have stand alone stores but they also sell them at some victoria secrets

Oh my gosh don't get me started on bras .. I spent FIVE years trying on every bra in every store and department store I could find, in every size that was anywhere close to my size, and I NEVER found a bra to fit. Finally, I recently found a Wacoal brand bra that fits me perfectly -- it is a size 36AA, which is really hard to find so that's what took me so long
wink.gif
(Plus, the few 36AA's I've seen in other brands all had tons of fake padding or had wire-free soft cups -- why even wear a bra, they give you no support!) My local Dillard's has a large selection of this bra in several colors, and Macy's has a small rack of this bra in beige only.

Victoria's Secret without a doubt for me. The Angel's Secret Embrace and Body Ipex Demi are awesome. I don't know what I did before they had them. I'm just hoping they don't stop making them. Everytime I LOVE a bra (HG in a bra??
rotfl.gif
) from them, they discontinue it. I do wind up finding a replacement, but that is just irritating!! I wore the last one (haha, can't remember what it was now!
11dh.gif
) for YEARS, and then one day, GONE!

The last VS bra I bought, I liked for a while....Then I discovered this wonderful gel bra from La Vie en Rose (Canada) and I've been converted ever since.

I find that there aren't too many options for *petite* women at VS.

I go to a place in Florida called Bealls... They always have great prices on Wonderbra's... I LOVE Wonderbras! They are great. I really like the look of Victoria's Secret... But EVERY TIME I EVER buy anything from there, the stuff falls apart. It's very poorly made. Fredericks of Hollywood actually have a lot better quality than Victorias Secret, in my opinion. Fredericks of Hollywood has nice stuff too.

For fancy bras I go to Fredricks or Victorias Secret but I'll buy it anywhere if its flattering and cute.

I like Marshall's, Target, etc... the cheapie stores. Just because I want to have a lot of bras and VS is so expensive. Also, I've gotten measured at VS several times and their bras DO NOT fit me right!!! Their stuff is so cute but the bras just aren't working out for me lol. I did like the Ipex though, I must say.

Originally Posted by Dubsbelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find that there aren't too many options for *petite* women at VS. I agree! You'd think that a store that specializes in lingerie would carry more unusual sizes, but no, they just carry the same sizes as any other store ... in fact, one time I asked a salesperson about a particular style and she said they didn't even make that style in an A-cup at all, it started with B!
It also annoyed me that Playtex (which makes those half-sizes) made a lovely molded cup bra -- just what I was looking for -- but they only made it in an A, not a Nearly A! (I even check the website.) Yet all their other styles came in Nearly A, but I didn't like them at all. Grrr....

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Target bras! I can't see myself wearing a $35+ bra if the only person who sees it is my husband, and he couldn't care less. Besides, they fit well and are reasonably attractive. I hear ya... Target has some cute bras sometimes. I also like getting bras from VC's, Gap and eeep... Ross LOL

I love the Victoria Secret Pink collection,cotton bras. VERY COMFY!!!!!!! Like Open road said about VS not fitting right,I was fitted and bought a bra according to what they said I wore and it was too small so I had to just find a size myself,they have sister sizes that fitted me better than what they said(I was fitted at a 34C and it was too small around so I wear the sister size of a 36B)If not sure ask them they should know. And the Ipex is an awesome line but very expensive unless you find them on sale.

Nordstrom and believe it or not eBay. I love Wacoal and Le Mystre, at $56-$68.oo each, I'm looking for bargains.

I always go to Victoria Secret. I have one from Target (one of those Nearly B ones), and it's comfy but kinda ugly. I need to get a professional fitting, but if I gain or lose the smallest amount of weight my boobs are the fist thing to change. :/

Back